Role Title: Manager- Regulatory Compliance
** This role is a Mandate 3 role. In Mandate 3, Employees are expected to work from the office on all days out of their respective base locations.**
Please refer to the link below to understand in detail about Future of Work at Swiggy https://futureofwork.swiggy.in/
Job Purpose: Ensuring the effective implementation of product related regulatory compliance based upon the Government norms.
Areas of Responsibility:-
- Design audit checklist to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and standards.
- Ensure statutory and legal compliance are met in all kitchens at all times. Periodic visits as per the need.
- Ensure product related regulatory compliances are met according to set process.
Nutrition Evaluation/ Verification-
- Supporting product development of new products and reformulations
- Ensuring regulatory compliance on Nutritional and health claim
- Conduct periodic platform assessment to verify the NI , Allergen, claim related information as per FSSAI regulations
Regulatory Monitoring and reporting-
- Review the quality of raw material , outsourced products and finished products that meet the regulatory requirements. (Packaging & labeling).
- Work with the Innovation team to review the formulations to meet the compliance and give regulatory guidance with reference to new products and ingredients.
- Liaise with Product development, marketing, legal and quality to ensure compliance with timely regulatory changes.
- Provide regulatory support for labeling compliance w.r.t to FSSAI standards for packed foods.
- Communicate with Culinary, R&D, QA, SCM and R&D team for the changes in regulations on a periodic basis.
- Conduct periodic awareness sessions for Corporate & Kitchen teams on regulatory norms.
- Education Qualification: Graduate/Post-graduate in Food technology, Food Science, Microbiology, Nutrition
- Additional Certifications : Nutrition labeling will be an added advantage
- Experience: Minimum 10-12 years of experience in the ” Food industry” specifically in Regulations and Regulatory Affair
- Functional Competencies-
- Expertise in Food Safety Act – 2006, & Food Safety Standard Rules and Regulations -2011
- Expertise in Product labeling as per FSSR-2011
- Expertise in Menu Labeling, E-commerce and Nutritional Information and claim related regulations
- Good Knowledge of Factories Act and EHS compliance
- Additional Competencies-
- Knowledge of Food safety Management System
- System Optimization and Project Management
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law”
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship