Hi Urgent Hiring for the position of Quality Officer for the Leading Food Manufacturing Industry based out at Sirhind (Punjab).
Person with B,Tech Food Tech or MSc Food tech & should have 2-4 Years of experience in food industry can share there CV
- Ensuring raw material inspection during sorting and sieving process as per SOP.
- Conducting online quality checks in the process area to ensure that all standards of quality & food safety
- are followed during the production process to meet specifications.
- Conducting online quality checks in packaging area to ensure compliance as with standards of quality.
- Ensuring OPRP / CCP adherence
- Conducting GMP, pre verification of equipment at the time of sanitation / startups.
- Conducting regular sensory sessions with the production for discussing quality defects detected online
- and then deciding the measures to rectify the problems
- Conducting house- keeping audit in the entire plant
- Ensuring adherence to statutory laws (Weights and Measures & FSSAI)
- Documenting all quality procedures, systems, standards, findings, hazards and corrective actions
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive reports for communication to all the people concerned
- Coaching, motivating and developing team members to build a high performing team
- Learning continuously and upgrading own abilities
- Ensure to Implement change initiatives and continuous improvement in own department and plant by
- implementing 5S, Kaizens, OPLs with innovative ideas
- Ensuring compliance to all environment, health and safety goals and objective by developing safety
- culture in team and guidance to all stake holders
- Ensure to adherence quality and hygiene standards as per Company’s protocol by implementing master
- hygiene plan through GMP, GHP, & SOPs.