The Elior Group caters to the best corporates globally, serving 5 million guests each day in 6 countries employing around 1,09,000 employees. Innovation and social responsibility are at the core of our business model. Elior Group has been a member of the United Nations Global Compact since 2004, reaching the GC Advanced Level in 2015.
Narration of our Indian journey
Food is an integral part of what it means to be Indian. Elior is now part of this rich culinary tradition. Starting from the south of India, we are expanding to have a national footprint.
We entered India in 2017 by acquiring Megabite Food Services Companies and C. Ramachandran Catering Ltd. (CRCL LLP), the two leading food services companies for business and industry (B&I) market in India. Since then, we have expanded aggressively in India to emerge as the largest pure play food services company. We currently have our operations in all major metros across the country. Focusing on Corporate, Healthcare and Educational Institutes, we bring to the table the best from our experienced culinary team.
We serve an evolving menu that draws inspiration from different cultures, flavors, and techniques found worldwide while staying true to our Indian roots. Our commitment to providing balanced and nutritional food help our clients make healthier choices, which is crucial to their well-being.
we have one opening for QHSE Manager position in Bangalore location.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
The overall purpose is to supervise and manage all activities related to the company’s QHSE (Quality, Safety, Health , Environment ) under the guidance of reportee.
• Responsible for QHSE Governance with hands on approach through working closely with Production and Operations team.
• Responsible for reporting of data related to QHSE/ Safety initiatives for management review.
• Reviewing the work safety tools, employee adherence and effectiveness.
• Building QHSE team capability through identification development areas and mentoring the team to achieve the goals.
• Responsible for Internal audit & Compliances as per FSSAI, RFP, Client, Vendor and ISO as per requirement.
• Supporting clients for their external 3rd party certifications like ISO22000, ISO 45001, BCMS, and ISO 14001 standards.
• Vendor Improvement Plan with alignment with local food safety regulations.
• Analyse training requirements, developing a training plan and impactful training materials.
• Holding regular review meeting with Clients, Team and stakeholders to achieve the QHSE agenda and compliances.
• Working on the infrastructure related snags to raise the QHSE scoring benchmark with co-ordination with Admin Team.
• Working with of health care practitioners/consultants on nutritional management for a client.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship