Who We Are?
Farm Organic was founded with a vision to provide certified organic products to households in India. Farm Organic is based in Jodhpur, Rajasthan & operates with the motto of “Organic Products, made in India”. India is a key market for Farm Organic because it is one of the world’s most populated countries, with a large number of households only starting to go online. This will give them more opportunities to sell their products. Farm Organic’s focus is on providing high-quality, organic products that are Made in India.
Now, you might wonder what Farm Organic products stand for? Our Farm Organic product is defined as good in the production of which no pesticides, no chemical fertilizer, and no harmful chemicals were used. Additionally, the product does not contain additives or preservatives. Farm Organic promises all of its products to be certified products that comply with their high standards. Our Farm Organic products are safe, chemical-free, and healthy.
Quality Assurance Manager – Farm Organic
- Employment Type: Regular
- Location: JODHPUR,Rajasthan
- Job Description: The Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager must demonstrate leadership values and have strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills. We depend on this individual to quickly identify and help take action to ensure we are producing top quality and safe products.
▪ Provide quick and precise answers to customer and consumer complaints. Investigate root cause in collaboration with the plant management team. Clearly communicate the investigation results to all stakeholders and is involved in complaint reduction projects.
▪ Manage the ingredients and products non-conformance system by filling out required reports, following up with outside suppliers or internal stakeholders accordingly to effectively resolve and prevent the reoccurrence of the non-conformities.
▪ Maintains the quality and food safety documentation up to date at plant level, including product specifications and formulas.
▪ Monitor and verify compliance to our Quality System by a thorough review of all records and forms linked to product quality and food safety. Follows up accordingly in case of non-conformances.
▪ Perform internal/external audits and inspections related to the food safety and quality system. Support the plant team during internal, third party or government inspections and audits.
▪ Manage the plant’s master training file, ensuring all associates go through all required training in a timely manner. Provide training on quality and food safety programs.
▪ Plan and execute the tests and controls mandated through our Quality System.
▪ Provide support to the plant team on continuous improvement projects, following up on corrective actions and customer requests.
▪ Prepare and continue maintaining Key Performance Indicator trend reports.
Qualifications & Experience
▪ Minimum 2 years’ or above experience in Food Quality Assurance preferably in the food industry, with in depth knowledge of Quality Systems, GFSI (BRC) and FSMA (PCQI).
▪ B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Tech in Food Science or equivalent combination of academic and professional experience. Must have a moderate to high level of computer skills, including data analysis and report writing of recommendations for corrective actions. Email At:
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship