The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company with products sold in more than 200 countries and territories.
Our company’s purpose is to refresh the world and make a difference. Our portfolio of brands includes Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta and other sparkling soft drinks. Our hydration, sports, coffee and tea brands include Dasani, smartwater, vitaminwater, Topo Chico, Powerade, Costa, Georgia, Gold Peak, Ayataka, and BodyArmor. Our nutrition, juice, dairy and plant-based beverage brands include Minute Maid, Simply, innocent, Del Valle, fairlife and AdeS.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We seek to positively impact people’s lives, communities and the planet through water replenishment, packaging recycling, sustainable sourcing practices and carbon emissions reductions across our value chain. Together with our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.
The Coca-Cola Company Strategy
At The Coca-Cola Company, we are in pursuit of becoming an even more consumer-centric total beverage company. Beverages are a growing and vibrant industry with long-term growth opportunities well into the future. We have established a platform for sustained performance in order to capitalize on that opportunity centered around disciplined portfolio growth, an aligned and engaged bottling system and winning with our stakeholders. All underpinned by digitizing our enterprise, fostering a growth and inclusive culture, and growing sustainably.
Managing all commercialization activity for INSWA-OU to ensure timely launch. Provide guidance during prototype reviews on cost, lead times, challenges, risks and provide appropriate solution. Manage cost expectations for sensitive projects to meet value chain of the business. Maintains strong partnering through engagement routines with OU and CPS plant teams to ensure all projects run timely. Orchestrates activities across various cross-functional teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Activities with internal parties (Customer
/Manufacturing/QA/Process Monitoring/ Finance/ Procurement/ Planning)
• Manufacturing: to confirm pack configuration complies with our manufacturing processes and review routing details.
• Customer Service: to ensure timely entry of initial quantities required and forecast into our Planning system.
• Quality: to obtain testing lead-time and approval for new ingredients and finished products. Request to validate standard manufacturing instructions (SMI), minimum batch sizes and routing data. Request confirmation of hazard classification and secure MSDS. Ensure all bills of materials are checked and approved on the Approved Formula Listing.
• Procurement / Planning: to ensure new ingredients data is obtained, such as lead time, costs. Coordinate due dates for receiving and releasing products from first production. Ensure manufacturing capacity and capabilities are available. Follow up to ensure that new ingredients as well as new suppliers comply with Company’s Quality requirements.
• Finance: provide relevant information for costing purposes, e.g. BOM (kit) using and maintaining cost template and process up to date. Request them to enter pricing information.
• Customs: coordinate with custom’s team to enter commodity codes. Obtain lead-time for product registration and customs clearance.
• Scientific Regulatory Affairs (SRA): Internally request sample labels and submit them for approval. Ensure approvals are in place within specified time frame. Ensure all SRA requirements are followed.
Leadership; Product Development; Chemistry; Environmental Science; Researching; Project Management; Food Sciences; Food Technology; Communication; Food Safety and Sanitation; Laboratory Testing; Quality Control (QC); Green Solutions; Data Collections; Continuous Improvement (CI)
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship