At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions. At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what’s right. Always.
Bring your courage, confidence and can-do attitude. We seek innovative doers and thinkers with a global mindset who are ready to become leaders of the future. Explore exciting opportunities across PepsiCo, and see what can happen when your talents meet our global stage.
Location – Gandipet Mandal / Hyderabad, India
HR Operations, PepsiCo, HBS supports Global regions on various end to end HR Services such as Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Employee Services, GHRMS & DI, GHRO Services, Talent Management, Learning Management, Reporting & Analytics.
A new capability of Service Excellence & Compliance is formed that will enable all these HBS HR Functions on Quality, Services, Compliance, Automations and Governance areas for Service Excellence, Data & Audit Governance & Compliance.
The role holder would be part of Service Excellence & Compliance Capability and will be responsible for execution fo Quality Framework, Quality Improvement, Quality Audits, Compliance Audits across assigned functions of HR Operations reporting into Quality and Compliance Lead
Responsible to execute framework, audits, and project work and contribute for improvement of QUALITY ASSURANCE & COMPLIANCE of HR Operations across all HBS service lines.
▪ Central QA Team : Process Quality Control; Quality Assurance; Quality Trends ; Quality Pit-falls ; Gap analysis and coaching; Integrate with training
▪ Process Robustness: Quality Assurance Audits; Process Quality robustness; Periodic Tech. Assessments
▪ Compliance Audits: GCS, SOX, InfoSec, GDPR / Data Protection, Internal Third-Party Audits
▪ Cost of Poor Quality : COPQ Mitigate Methodology, Critical Error RCA & Long-Term Fix , Statistical QC Audits, Audit%, Cost reduction on Audits, COPQ Analysis Process wise – QC misses, Re-work, Time lost, BU effort cost etc
Experience in Quality Methodology, QC system, Excute Quality Checks on HR Services, Coaching and Training on above listed areas.
Prepare dashboards, analysis and improvement opportunities and execute as per direction of Quality Lead or OMM Lead
Required to perform Sample checks on quality, audit preparedness on compliance areas, work directly with HR sub-function leads etc
Delivery value driving results in each of the above listed areas
Min. Bachelor’s degree required.
• 6-8 years total experience with at least 3+ years in Quality (Six Sigma) or Quality Checks, and Compliance Audits in a Global organization, preferably in HR Service Delivery Domain
• Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent is a preferred.
• Should have supported Operations in listed areas for Quality, Process Excellence, Audits etc or relevant support
• Good Stakeholder Management skills, Being Customer Centricity and ability to work with L08 – L11 levels
• Should have implemented process improvements, automations, value delivery
• Highly organized and proven track of delivering results – as this is resulted oriented role
🔔👥 WhatsApp Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same. & Be aware, we never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ CQI & IRCA certified Lead auditor
🖥️ Food safety Internal Auditor
🖥️ Food safety Level 1 training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program