At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Business Unit Summary
Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelēz International’s Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco.
Mondelēz International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You are responsible for ensuring that projects are successfully completed on time and on budget. This includes project governance, budget and timeline development, build quality, testing and operational readiness, and the completed project’s readiness to go live.
How you will contribute
- Drive consistency and quality in the execution of projects using the appropriate methodology and tools
- Identify, assess, and mitigate project-level risks and escalate them to global leads and/ or the program manager when needed
- Provide project reporting and status updates using scorecards, status reports and monthly review meetings and leading stakeholder meetings
- Lead budget management, resource planning and utilization
- Confirm the completion and consistency of projects and their readiness to go live
- Own the relationship with the external vendors including quality assurance in all phases of project delivery
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Proven experience in project management methodology
- Excellent communication skills and able to drive effective discussions with project resources from tactical execution level up to steering committee members
- Excellent project planning and proactiveness in identifying risks and mitigations and managing strict timelines
- Strong focus on cost, schedule and quality of project delivery
- Knowledge of relevant business processes and related technology solutions
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence positively in decision making
- Proven ability in building effective teams across internal and external partners
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills – enjoys problem solving
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
🔔👥 WhatsApp Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same. & Be aware, we never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ CQI & IRCA certified Lead auditor
🖥️ Food safety Internal Auditor
🖥️ Food safety Level 1 training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program