This National Level Workshop on Zoonosis of Foodborne Origin: Molecular based Rapid Diagnosis and Detection. This is NIFTEM FREE workshop schedule on 22nd July 2022 to 28th July 2022. Accelerate Vigyan sponsors the event under SERB.
- Date : One Week (22nd to 28th July 2022)
- Timing : 10.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Venue : NIFTEM-T, Thanjavur
- Free Registration
About NIFTEM workshop
This Workshop is aimed to provide hands-on experience and improve the research productivity of promising PG and Ph.D students primarily from Colleges and Universities in handling/trouble-shooting of high-end scientific instruments.
This program also provides the opportunity to acquire specialized research skills. In the workshop, the hands-on training on the sample collections advances microbiological and molecular techniques for identification (morphological, phenotypic, and genotypic) of zoonotic and foodborne pathogens will be carried out.
- Only PG and Ph.D level students (i.e. the students pursuing the Masters or Ph.D. degree from a recognized University/Institution) working in the relevant area of specialization are eligible to apply.
- Good academic record and experience in the relevant areas of specializations.
- The relevant areas of specializations include (but are not limited to zoonotic and food/water-borne diseases and other related areas of research.
- The applicants must produce a ‘Recommendation Letter cum Objection Certificate (NOC) Click here ‘ from their Supervisor/Head of the Department/ Head of the Institute
- Please fill out the below Google form along with the requested details including the NOC letter latest by Thursday, 14 July 2022.
- The selection will be done based on the recommendations of the duly constituted Selection Committee. The Selection Committee’s decision is final.
- Only selected candidates will be informed by email, therefore the candidates must provide a valid E-mail ID while doing the online registration
- The selected candidates will have to acknowledge and accept the offer for participating in the workshop through return email, failing with the waitlisted candidates may be called for the workshop.
- Hostel accommodation with catering facilities and travel allowance may be provided to the candidates as per Gol norms (For TA proofs has to be submitted)
- The candidates would be given tasks/assignments, on which, he/she should work and prepare a report to be submitted.
- Certificate shall be issued after successful completion of the programme.