We are a Rainbow of Beverages
Manufacturing India’s favourite beverages since 1997. A top draw FMCG company that stands on the podium because it’s led by people who inspire the extraordinary.
Life at HCCB means being constantly curious and being two steps ahead of the rest. It means celebrating the small wins and then creating the next version of those wins. Life at HCCB also means striving to leave things better than we inherited them. Simply put, life here means progress!
Mission and Objective
The Policy outlines HCCBPL’s mission, as a responsible corporate citizen, to make a positive difference in the communities it serves. In alignment with the aforesaid, HCCBPL, through its CSR initiatives, will continue to enhance value creation in the community in which it operates, through its services, conduct & initiatives, so as to promote sustained growth for community, in fulfillment of its role as a Socially Responsible Corporate.
The Policy aims at enabling and facilitating accomplishment of Company’s CSR objectives, broadly outlined as follows:
Ensure an increased commitment at all levels in the Company, to operate its business in an economically, socially & environmentally sustainable manner, while recognizing the interests of all its stakeholder groups.
To undertake activities that benefit the communities in which it operates and result, over a period of time, in enhancing the quality of life, skills and economic well-being of the local populace.
To generate, through its CSR initiatives, community goodwill for HCCBPL and help reinforce a positive & socially responsible image of HCCBPL as a responsible corporate entity.
In line with the Companies Act, 2013 read with the Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014, as amended from time to time (hereinafter the “CSR Rules”), along with Circulars/ Notifications as issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (hereinafter the “Ministry”), the Policy promulgates the general framework of HCCBPL’s corporate social vision of undertaking socially useful initiatives that enhance welfare and sustainable development of the community at large. It lays down the guidelines and mechanism for undertaking Company’s CSR activities specifying inter alia, the sectors/ areas of Company’s CSR activities, overview of Company’s CSR projects/programmes (hereinafter the “CSR projects”) along with the norms regarding its functioning and responsibilities. .
This Policy shall apply to all the CSR initiatives and activities taken up by the Company in accordance with Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 and as allowed by Ministry from time to time for the benefit of different sections of the community, specifically the deprived and the under-privileged.
To drive Safety Initiatives in plant and ensure compliances to Company & Statutory safety
requirements for the site and build a sustainable culture of Safety
Safety Culture Building
- Analyze behaviors of the people in plant toward safety and devise strategies to change behaviors
- Lead in actions on disciplinary issues
- Devise site reward & recognition schemes to promote Safe Behaviors
- Decide safety training strategy for the site and coach Safety Exec / HR team in preparing safety training calendar for Workmen, Execs, Managers & contractual employees
- Conduct training of necessary stakeholders in areas of Safety Standards, Work Permit
- Systems, Risk Assessment, Emergency Plan
- Devise a system & allocate responsibility to conduct safety briefing to all contractual employees
- Responsible for overall Safety related Statutory compliances for the site
- Dealing with Factory inspector and building positive rapport
- Prepare a list of all Statutory Requirements related to Safety , allocate responsibility & develop a mechanism for tracking
- Prepare a site Safety Committee as per Factory’s Act and conduct routine meetings
- Coach Safety Execs to develop a calendar for conducting Safety Audits in plant, allocate responsibility & track compliances
- Coach Safety Exec to develop Safety audit checklists in co-ordination with functional stakeholders
- Highlight key audit findings to site leadership and get the audit gasps closed with functional stakeholders.
Safety Risk Assessment /Emergency Plan
- Train the functional stakeholders on various Risk Assessment tools such as FMEA,
- CTI/THA, Location /Equipment Risk Assessment, What-If Analysis, HAZOP
- Hand hold the functional stakeholders to conduct Risk Assessment and ensure highest quality of the same
- Coach Safety Exec to prepare site Emergency plan
- Actively participate in Emergency Mock-Drills as per requirement
- Annual review of Risk Assessment & Emergency Plan
Hazard Identification & Mitigation / Accident Investigation
- Coach Safety Exec to devise a system of spotting and reporting Hazards and mitigation of same
- Provide necessary resources for hazard mitigation
- Ensure compliance to Accident reporting and Investigation protocol
Safety Budget / Capex
- Prepare Safety budget for the factory and ensure spends are within budget
- Lead in deciding infrastructure /other Safety related Capex projects
- Raise Capital Proposals for Safety related projects
Minimum B. Tech /BE -Mechanical/ Industrial / Production/Chemical Engineering + Diploma in
Experience – Minimum 8 years in factory. Minimum 4 years as Safety Professional
Preference to FMCG/Food /Beverage Industry
Location – Bidadi, Banglore
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)