We are a Rainbow of Beverages
Manufacturing India’s favourite beverages since 1997. A top draw FMCG company that stands on the podium because it’s led by people who inspire the extraordinary.
Life at HCCB means being constantly curious and being two steps ahead of the rest. It means celebrating the small wins and then creating the next version of those wins. Life at HCCB also means striving to leave things better than we inherited them. Simply put, life here means progress!
Mission and Objective
The Policy outlines HCCBPL’s mission, as a responsible corporate citizen, to make a positive difference in the communities it serves. In alignment with the aforesaid, HCCBPL, through its CSR initiatives, will continue to enhance value creation in the community in which it operates, through its services, conduct & initiatives, so as to promote sustained growth for community, in fulfillment of its role as a Socially Responsible Corporate.
The Policy aims at enabling and facilitating accomplishment of Company’s CSR objectives, broadly outlined as follows:
Ensure an increased commitment at all levels in the Company, to operate its business in an economically, socially & environmentally sustainable manner, while recognizing the interests of all its stakeholder groups.
To undertake activities that benefit the communities in which it operates and result, over a period of time, in enhancing the quality of life, skills and economic well-being of the local populace.
To generate, through its CSR initiatives, community goodwill for HCCBPL and help reinforce a positive & socially responsible image of HCCBPL as a responsible corporate entity.
In line with the Companies Act, 2013 read with the Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014, as amended from time to time (hereinafter the “CSR Rules”), along with Circulars/ Notifications as issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (hereinafter the “Ministry”), the Policy promulgates the general framework of HCCBPL’s corporate social vision of undertaking socially useful initiatives that enhance welfare and sustainable development of the community at large. It lays down the guidelines and mechanism for undertaking Company’s CSR activities specifying inter alia, the sectors/ areas of Company’s CSR activities, overview of Company’s CSR projects/programmes (hereinafter the “CSR projects”) along with the norms regarding its functioning and responsibilities. .
This Policy shall apply to all the CSR initiatives and activities taken up by the Company in accordance with Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 and as allowed by Ministry from time to time for the benefit of different sections of the community, specifically the deprived and the under-privileged.
Responsible for executing Digital initiatives at Manufacturing and Logistics processes, inline with the Innovation and Digital Transformation framework.
- Evaluate areas of opportunity to simplify supply chain activities with optimal Industry 4.0 interventions. Execute Digital initiatives in Manufacturing & Logistics in sync with the HCCB Digital
- Transformation and Innovation Roadmap, collaborating with respective stakeholders. Embrase project management culture, with clear deliverables, timelines, and periodic updates.
- Perform comprehensive process mapping to evaluate areas of opportunities to simplify
- supply chain processes with optimal Industry 4.0 interventions.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for planning & implementing digital tools and technologies like IoT, RPA to automate data collection, aggregation, root cause analysis, insight generation and reporting.
- Support SC visibility theme by automating / digitizing data using Iot, forms and / or no code platforms
- Implement digital dashboard to provide real-time visibility of KPIs and performance indicators using MS Power platform
- Support executing Training / reskill / upskill for Supply Chain teams to enable utilization of Industry 4.0 to deliver maximum efficiency
- Supervises: NA
- Direct Reports: Individual contributor
- Geographical Scope: India
- Reports To: National Manager SC Digital Innovation
- Key Customers: All HCCB plants, DCs, and Depots
- Internal Customers: HCCB Manufacturing and Logistics Associates
External Customers: Not applicable
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering
Minimum 8-10 years of experience in digital or process improvement projects and some experience in people change initiatives. Hands on in Arduino or Raspberry Pi based projects will be preferred.
Travel: Upto 30% across India
Location – Bangalore