Together with our partners, we create new, visionary products that can shape markets and benefit society. Our game-changing biosolutions solve some of the planet’s biggest challenges. We are more than 6,700 people who are driven by our purpose to find biological answers for better lives in a growing world. Let’s rethink tomorrow.
Work for a cause, not just a company
Novozymes is the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms. Together with our customers, partners, and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet.
Our biological solutions enable higher agricultural yields, healthy food consumption, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel, and many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from – both today and in years to come. We need people who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge, and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again.
We know that original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power. We call it Rethink Tomorrow
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Monitoring and control of specific production operations.
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures, Equipment op-erating procedures, Standard cleaning procedure, Equipment Cleaning Checklist, Annexure and safety and Environmental requirements.
- Product handling and packaging as per the process orders.
- Adherence to Good manufacturing practices, Zeal, and other safety requirements.
- Reporting of non-conformities and implementation of correc-tive/preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
- Communication with cross functional department
- Adherence to Sampling procedure
- CCP2 adherence and recording.
- Understand Site goals with respect to Safety | Quality | De-livery and how they are applied to the process area
- Participate in SOLEAN board
- Complete assigned task (from the Problem log if any) as per timeline and provide feedback during the meeting
- Follow Escalation procedure as part of Standard response to abnormality
- Ensure to follow 6S and Standard Work in the area and par-ticipate in problem solving tools.
Potentially relevant experience:
- Work experience in Food/Chemical industries (>1 Year/ Fresher).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power point) and have knowledge of AAO.
- Good written and verbal English speaking and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
At Novozymes we commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We recommend you not to attach a cover letter to your application. Instead, please include a few sentences in your resume/CV about why you are applying. To ensure a fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your resume/CV.
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability, or veteran status.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)