The National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management – Thanjavur (NIFTEM-T) is a pioneer Research and Educational Institution under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India. Dr. V. Subrahmanyan. an eminent scientist and founder Director, Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore, after his retirement, started PPRC in 1967 as R & D laboratory in the Modern Rice Mill complex of Thanjavur Co-operative Marketing Federation (TCMF) at Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu, India under the dedicated leadership and the able guidance of late. The mandate of the Institute at its inception was to seek solutions for preserving high moisture paddy because the paddy harvest season in Southern India coincided with the tail end of the South West monsoon.
Date – APR 11, 2023
Timing – 10:00 AM. 04:00 P.M.
Topics to be covered
- PMFME Scheme Guidelines & Features
- Opportunities& Technologies for Micro Rice Processing Enterprises
- FSSAI Registration & Licensing for Micro
- Rice Processing Enterprises Packaging, Labelling, Branding, & Marketing
- DPR Preparations & Financial Linkages for Micro Rice Processing Enterprises
Who can participate
- Micro Food Processing
- State Nodal Officials
- Farmer, Producer Organisations
- Self Help Groups
- Co-operatives & Others
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)