1) Applications are invited Online from qualified applicants through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s website (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the posts of Food Safety Officer in the Institute of Preventive Medicine Public Health Laboratories &
Food (Health) Administration in the State of Telangana.
i) Submission of ONLINE applications starts from Dt. 29/07/2022.
ii) Last date and time for submission of ONLINE applications is upto 5.00 PM on 26/08/2022. The payment of Fee will be accepted upto 5:00 P.M of last date for submission.
iii) Hall Tickets can be downloaded from 7 days prior to the examination.
2) The details of vacancies are given below: –
Name of the Post – Food Safety Officer In the Institute of Preventive Medicine Public Health Laboratories & Fod (Health) Administration
- No. of vacancies – 24
- Age as on 01/07/2022 Min. Max. – 18 – 44
- Scale of Pay Rs. – 42,300- 1,15,270/-
The Details of Vacancies i.e., Community-wise, PH-wise, EWS, Sports Category, Zone and Gender-wise (General/Women) may be seen at Annexure-I.) IMPORTANT NOTE:- The number of vacancies are subject to variation on intimation being received from the Department concerned. Addition of vacancies if any, will be accepted only before the date of examination and an addendum to that effect will be issued. Deletion of vacancies if any, can be effected upto the declaration of result.
3) (i) The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in the Month of November and the Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either through COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) OR OFFLINE OMR BASED EXAMINATION OF OBJECTIVE TYPE
(ii) Exact date for the above examinations will be announced later.
4) Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves on the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC (www.tspsc.gov.in). Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and
Date of Birth as provided in OTR. (In case if the candidate has forgotten the TSPSC ID, the candidate has to visit the TSPSC website and click on the link “Know Your TSPSC_ID” and enter the Aadhar Number and Date of Birth and get the TSPSC-ID). If the candidate did not
register Aadhar Number in OTR, candidate has to enter either his/her registered mobile number or Name and Date of Birth to get the TSPSC ID).
i) One Time Registration is not considered as an application for any post under any circumstances.
ii) The applicants are advised to retain their Mobile Number and email id registered in OTR for receiving OTP/SMS for further communication.
Applicants are requested to keep the soft copy of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications and updating the OTRs.
i. Aadhar Card /Voter ID / Pass Port / Driving License / Service ID Cards with (Photograph issued by Central/State/PSU/Public Limited Companies) / Passbook with (photograph by Bank / Post Office) / PAN Card.
ii. Educational Qualifications i.e., SSC, Intermediate, Degree, Post Graduation etc.,
iii. Study (Bonafide) / Residence Certificate (1st to 7th Class period).
iv. Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC), Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BCs issued by the competent authority of Telangana Government.
v. Income certificate for the Financial Year prior to the year of application issued by the competent authority of Telangana Government for claiming EWS reservation.
vi. Certificates claiming Sports & PH reservation, and age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen.
5) The applicants who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
6) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications as detailed below, specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the Department, as on the Date of Notification.
Name of the post – Food Safety Officer In the Institute of Preventive Medicine Public Health Laboratories & Food (Health) Administration
Educational Qualifications as specified in the Service Rules of the department
i) A degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University; OR
ii) Any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
N.B:- i) Distance Education:-
The Applicants who have obtained requisite Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Bureau as the case may be. Unless such Degrees have been recognised by the relevant Statutory Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification vide its Public Notice No. F.27-1/2012 (CPP-II), Dt. 27/06/2013. (A university established or incorporated by or under a State act shall operate only within the territorial jurisdiction allotted to it under its Act and in no case beyond the territory of the State of its location). The onus
of proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised rests with the candidate.
ii) Equivalent Qualification: At the time of verification of certificates, if it is noticed that any applicant possessing other than prescribed qualification and claims it as equivalent to the prescribed qualifications, then an Expert Committee will be constituted including
the Unit Officer by the Commission and the Commission will take a decision based on the report of the Expert Committee.
7) AGE: The candidates should possess the Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2022 (Rule-12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service
(As per G.O.Ms.No.42, G.A.(Ser.A) Department, Dt. 19/03/2022 the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years)
Minimum Age (18 years): An Applicant should not be born after 01/07/2004 Maximum Age (44 years): An applicant should not be born before 02/07/1978 The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
8) (A) FEE:
i) Application Processing Fee:- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
ii) Examination Fee:- The applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) towards Examination Fee. However,
a) All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and
b) All Employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
B) Mode of Payment of Fee
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(8)(A) is to be paid online through payment gateway duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
Failure to pay the Application Processing fee and Examination fee, wherever applicable, will entail total rejection of application. Unless full payment of both Examination fee (unless exempted) and Application fee is made, the candidature of the applicant will be rejected and noII correspondence or concession in this regard will be entertained. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
HOW TO APPLY:
(i) The Applicant has to read the User Guide (www.tspsc.gov.in) for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
Step I: Before applying, the Applicant has to visit the website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. The candidates are advised to upload all the required certificates (However, original certificates have to be produced
for verification at the time of scrutiny before finalizing the selection list). While filling the OTR, the applicant has to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission will not be held responsible for the mistakes, if any, made by the applicants. If already registered in the OTR the applicant can directly access the application form. The applicant is instructed to fill his/her application form himself/herself with utmost care instead of delegating to others.
Step II:-a)In order to fill the application form, the Applicant has to visit the website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and Click on the online Application Link provided on the Website, then enter TSPSC ID and Date of Birth and login with OTP received to proceed further.
b) Applicant has to verify the details fetched from OTR database pertaining to Name, Date of Birth, requisite Educational Qualifications, Community, Gender, Disability, Ex-Servicemen & Sports etc., displayed on the screen.
c) If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click on Yes button to confirm.
d) If any details are not tallied and need to be changed, he/she should click on NO button. Then the OTR will be opened automatically for making corrections. After making corrections and clicking on the Submit button in the OTR, the corrected details will be automatically populated in the online application. Then the applicant has to click YES button to confirm.
e) In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, specific details of Notification such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification and declarations etc., should be filled by the applicant.
f) Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and then click on SAVE & CONFIRM button for proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee through payment gateway.
Step III:- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online i.e., Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and T-Wallet, duly following the instructions appearing on the screen.
Step IV:- After payment of fee, the PDF application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The applicant must download a copy of his/her submitted form (PDF). The Reference ID Number in the PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
1) Applicant shall note that, the details available in OTR database at the time of submitting the application will only be considered for the purpose of this notification. Hence, the candidate is advised to update / edit the details in OTR form before submitting online application form. The Time and Date of submission of the application will be printed on the application PDF form. Changes made by the applicant in OTR details after submission of application form will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
2) The Commission is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars submitted in the application form. The applicant is therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in his/her own interest before submitting the application.
3) Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of the application form. The eligibility of the applicant will be decided based on the particulars given in the online application form in terms of notification and it is validated by the software and it will be taken as final.
For eg: If an applicant fails to update the OTR regarding his/her PH status before applying, the applicant will not be considered for PH vacancies. Applicant should therefore be very careful, while entering the data and uploading / submitting the application form online.
4) Incomplete / incorrect application form will be rejected. The information if any furnished by the applicant subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances unless specifically called for. Applicant should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny/verification of certificates, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
5) Before uploading/submission of application form, the applicant should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
6) The Commission will not make any corrections in the application form submitted by the applicant.
7) Applicant must click on SAVE & CONFIRM BUTTON after filling and preview of the application. Otherwise the application particulars will not be saved in the database.
8) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be entertained. The Commission will not be held responsible for the applications submitted in any other mode.
9) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040 23542187 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M on working days) or mail to email@example.com.
🔔👥 Join our groups for regular updates
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)