At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions. At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what’s right. Always.
Ready to propel your life’s work forward? We seek trailblazers from around the world to help us delight consumers and shape the future. Imagine what you can accomplish when you combine your experience and skills with our global brand powerhouse.
Bring your courage, confidence and can-do attitude. We seek innovative doers and thinkers with a global mindset who are ready to become leaders of the future. Explore exciting opportunities across PepsiCo, and see what can happen when your talents meet our global stage.
- Deployment of workmen on respective work stations as per plan
- Ensuring compliance to shift production targets as per FLI quality and hygiene standards
- Ensuring minimal wastage, optimum manpower utilization and operating at maximum efficiencies
- Ensuring accurate and timely record keeping and data entry
- Ensuring line discipline during production
- Enabling the implementation of a quality, hygiene, safety & TPM culture that promotes company growth
- Batch closing and stock verification in Day store.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and perform all the roles and responsibilities as a control owner for 12C process
- Ensuring support to production manager in meeting the production targets with optimum efficiencies
- Co-ordinating with manager in deciding the optimum combination of machines, operating lines and SKU combinations for the shift based on the capacities and dispatch priorities – Informing the packaging leader of the plan
- Ensuring minimal waste + rejects and maximum capacity utilization in shift
- Ensuring smooth and efficient running of all lines and minimum downtime
- Ensuring SOPs are followed by operators
- Co-operating with dispatch to provide right combination of products, in time for dispatch as per plan
- Ensuring all quality related parameters are met during production
- Ensuring timely information to Agro in case of potato related quality problems and Quality Dept. in case of any other quality related problems
- Physically issuing and returning goods from stores on a daily/ shift wise basis as per production plan
- Preparing the weekly manpower plan for the permanent workers based on the production plan – preparing the shift roster and displaying it on the notice board
- Preparing the manpower plan for contract workers on a daily basis
- Redeploying people based on competencies or gaps identified at a particular work station so as to build the capability of people and line
- Ensuring timely, accurate updating and maintenance of information related to department performance
- Contributing towards small continuous improvements in plant through TPM – Task forces.
- Ensure adherence to core PepsiCo processes like KPI setting, Mid Year Review & PDR
- Motivating and coaching team members towards developing a high performing and skilled production team
- Maintaining discipline at shop floor and handle grievances at their own level before they become a common cause
- Working with HR on imparting training to multi skill the operatives
- Supporting the production manager in ensuring training plan compliance of employees
- Implementation of change initiatives and supporting continuous improvement in department
- Volume: Approx. 185 tons of PC+ KKR production per day
- Budget: Operate within AOP budgets for consumables, material usage as per BOM and Overtime of operatives
- Geography: One complete shift in the plant ( In charge of the complete factory operations in night shifts)
- No of customers: Outbound logistics for AVC, ADC About 150 ( including contractual manpower)
Contributing towards effectiveness of own department:
- Implementing action plans
- Understanding, supporting and resolving problems of other team members
- Developing and maintaining service orientation in the department
- Providing inputs to the manager in developing the AOP.
Learning continuously and upgrading own abilities :
- Seeking feedback from team members and seniors
- Reflecting on own competencies and possible gaps
- Setting learning goals
- Monitoring implementation of these goals
- Continuously updating knowledge from external environment
“#Locations: Channo, India “
- Education: BE degree – Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronic/Chemical/Food Technology
- Functional Experience: Approx. 4-8 years of experience ( Preferably from Food and Bev / FMCG)
- Language: English, Hindi, Local language preferred
- Good communication skills
- Focus for driving results
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)