Britannia Industries is one of India’s leading food companies with a 100 year legacy and annual revenues in excess of Rs. 9000 Cr. Britannia is among the most trusted food brands, and manufactures India’s favorite brands like Good Day, Tiger, NutriChoice, Milk Bikis and Marie Gold which are household names in India.
Britannia’s product portfolio includes Biscuits, Bread, Cakes, Rusk, and Dairy products including Cheese, Beverages, Milk and Yoghurt. Britannia is a brand which many generations of Indians have grown up with and our brands are cherished and loved in India and the world over. Britannia products are available across the country in close to 5 million retail outlets and reach over 50% of Indian homes.
The company’s Dairy business contributes close to 5 per cent of revenue and Britannia dairy products directly reach 100,000 outlets.
Britannia Bread is the largest brand in the organized bread market with an annual turnover of over 1 lac tons in volume and Rs.450 crores in value. The business operates with 13 factories and 4 franchisees selling close to 1 mn loaves daily across more than 100 cities and towns of India.
We have a presence in more than 60 countries across the globe. Our international footprint includes presence in Middle East through local manufacturing in UAE and Oman, are the No 2 biscuit player in UAE with a strong contention to leadership and have a similarly strong market position in the other GCC countries. We are also the market leaders in Nepal and are in the process of investing a manufacturing facility in the country.
Our foot print spreads across North America, Europe, Africa and South East Asia through exports and we are investing in a state- of- the- art facility in Mundra SEZ, Gujarat, to service the exports markets.
Our strategic expansion plan is based on the principle of ‘One new market a year’. We plan to expand through local operations in Africa and South East Asia in the coming years.
Britannia takes pride in having stayed true to its credo, ‘Eat Healthy, Think Better’. Having removed over 8500 tonnes of Trans Fats from products, Britannia became India’s first Zero Trans Fat Company. Over 50% of the Company’s portfolio is enriched with essential micro- nutrients which nourish the body.
The company set up the Britannia Nutrition Foundation in 2009, and began working on public private partnership to address malnutrition amongst under-privileged children and women.
Brand Britannia is listed amongst the most trusted, valuable and popular brands in various surveys conducted by prestigious organizations like Millward Brown, IMRB, WPP Group and Havas Media Group to name a few.
Our relentless focus on quality and freshness have won us prestigious accolades including the Golden Peacock National Quality Award and the Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award.
However, the award that we cherish the most is the one given by our consumers.Britannia is recognized as one of the most trusted, valuable and popular brands among Indian consumers in various reputed surveys.
Britannia believes that ‘Taste & Trust’ are its sobriquet and will constantly endeavor to make a Billion Indians reach out for a delightful and healthy Britannia product several times a day!
Position Title – SRA – Officer
Function – R&D
Location – Bidadi, Bangalore
- Regulatory compliance evaluation for ingredients, recipes and claims made, if any from FSSR perspective.
- Artwork clearance for Domestic markets across all categories of BIL products.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To develop back of pack declarations and document the BOP dossier for Britannia products against FSS Regulations.
- To evaluate domestic product artworks and carry out the risk assessment against the label declaration for Britannia product portfolio.
- To evaluate and approve the ingredients and additives introduced in Britannia system from a domestic regulation (FSSR & Legal Metrology) perspective.
- To evaluate and approve the raw materials sourced from the alternate vendors from a domestic regulation (FSSR & Legal Metrology) perspective.
- To review the competitor labels and update business the business insights at regular intervals.
- Responsible for preparing the scientific dossier for the regulatory representation under guidance.
- To review the ingredients and additive specification at regular interval and ensure FSSR compliance through effective co-ordination with the stakeholders.
- To Communicate changes in the recent regulatory trends and current affairs to the stakeholders and its impact on Britannia Business
- Any other work assigned by the management.
B. Sc. / B. Tech / M Tech / M.Sc. in Food Science, Food Technology
Experience (in Years)
A min. 2 years of Industry experience in the similar field is preferred.Show more
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship