WayCool Foods & Products Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s fastest-growing Agri-Tech companies, driving social impact while transforming India’s food economy. Founded in July 2015, WayCool aims to build the world’s largest food development and distribution services company and positively impact the lives of 500,000 farmers.
With this goal, Waycool’s operation has spread across product sourcing, food processing, branding and marketing, last-mile distribution, and farm inputs. This gives WayCool end-to-end control over the food value chain.
WayCool currently handles 900+ tonnes of food products per day, across 1,00,000 clients, and from a network of 85000+ farmers in more than 50 regions in India. WayCool’s products include staples like rice, pulses, wheat flour, dairy, and value-added products.
WayCool has adopted a tech-enabled supply chain approach, merging the physical and digital worlds for a “phy-gital” business model. Our company utilizes robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, and machine learning technologies to provide value to our suppliers and clients. WayCool clients expect the very best – and we deliver it everyday.
To build an efficient, impactful and sustainable platform that handles 1% of the entire world’s food
Make WayCool a profitable, well governed, and publicly listed organization by 2025, while achieving revenue leadership in its target markets
- Solely responsible for smooth functioning of Quality Assurance and compliance for international markets
- Overarching responsibility for regulatory compliance (FSSAI, GMP, USFDA, EU Compliance, Kosher,
- BRC etc., ) to ensure that the company complies with all applicable regulations, mitigate potential
- liabilities (Product Recall) and help to avoid penalties, sanctions or other legal punishment
- To ensure FSSAI / USFDA / BRC / Buyer quality and licensing requirements for exports, warehouse,
- Regulatory compliance involves working to ensure adherence to all regulations.
- Ensure customer technical documentation is developed and managed correctly in accordance with
- requirements, keep a track of changes happening in food regulatory field and timely communication to stake holders, including representation through industry bodies so as to protect interests of the company
- Updating and communicating the team members with latest changes in local and international
- regulations related to Food Safety and EHS.
- Supplier Assurance
- Critical review of finished goods and raw material ingredient data for legal / safety compliance,
- ensure “best in class” industry practices are developed and adopted for all food regulatory, product
- labelling, customer regulatory technical documentation, and related programs.
- Perform supplier assessments in accordance with Corporate / Buyer / Regulatory expectations,
- including risk assessment of raw ingredients and packaging materials
- Review and maintain supplier documentation and always ensure adherence to Legal requirements
- Food Safety & Quality Business Support, food safety certification like BRC, Kosher, FSSAI, IS022K
- ,14K,45K etc.,
- Conducting internal Food Hygiene
- Effective Execution, Analytical and faster response
- Planning and control
- Effective communication and be a strong Team Player
International Food Regulations
food safety HACCP Food Technology Compliances
Skills Highlighted With ‘‘ Are Preferred Keyskills
PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Food Technology
Waycool Foods And Products
One of the fastest International Food Distribution, Agritech companies in India head quarted in Bengaluru
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship