Indian Institute of packaging is organizing Asian Packaging Congress at Eros Hotel, Nehru Place, New Delhi on 17th – 18th March, 2023.
The theme of the Asian Packaging Conference (APC) is Packaging : 3S (Safe, Secure, Sustainable). The theme was chosen by considering the fact that packaging plays a vital role in the growth of the economy of the country. The economic growth of the country is largely affected by the packaging industry in terms of the high volume of production of packaging raw materials, its conversion into different forms of packaging, and the usage of different forms of packaging by the user industries with the help of innovative packaging machinery. Considering this aspect, this particular theme is found to be more appropriate in today’s context.
It is also proposed to organize Research Conclave as per parallel session concurrently. The main objective Of the Research Conclave is to encourage young students from the universities involved in Packaging Research. In addition, the scientists who have developed Packaging Systems will be invited to make their Research Paper presentations during the Research Conclave. It will attract young scientists from India as well as overseas universities to make Research Paper presentations. This will definitely motivate young researchers and scientists to enhance the credibility of research in the field of Packaging.
It is also planned to have a Poster Session on Research Papers where the students from different universities and also from the colleges involved in Food Technology, Polymer Technology, Printing Technology, Packaging Design, etc., will be participating by displaying the posters.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
- Research Scholars are invited to submit abstracts for Poster presentations in the following format.
- Abstracts not exceeding 250 words should be submitted in MS Word. The text should be in Times New Roman with a font size 12 and double spacing.
- The poster should include the title, name of the presenter (s), affiliation details, mailing address, and keywords.
- An E-mail version must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com before 20 February, 2023 along with the payment receipt.
- The decision of the Research Conclave Committee will be final.
- The Scientist I Research Scholars must submit a letter from the Guide or Director Of the Institute regarding their status as a bonafide student of the institute for the discounted fee.
- The best 3 posters will be awarded.
Call Paper for Research Conclave
Abstract Submission for Oral / Poster Presentation
- Abstracts should be submitted in MS Word, not exceeding 250 words.
- It should be in Times New Roman with a font size 12 with double spacing.
- The poster Size is 42″ x 55″
- The Poster Should Include
– Name of the Presenter
– Affiliation Details
– Mailing Address
– Key Words
IIP will be publishing the following publication during ASIAN PACKAGING CONFERENCE
• Technical Booklet of ASIAN PACKAGING CONFERENCE
• Proceedings – Research Conclave
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)