The National Dairy Development Board’s (NDDB) creation is rooted in the conviction that our nation’s socio-economic progress lies largely on the development of rural India.
The Dairy Board was created to promote, finance and support producer-owned and controlled organisations. NDDB’s programmes and activities seek to strengthen farmer owned institutions and support national policies that are favourable to the growth of such institutions. Fundamental to NDDB’s efforts are cooperative strategies and principles.
NDDB’s efforts transformed India’s rural economy by making dairying a viable and profitable economic activity for millions of milk producers while addressing the country’s need for self-sufficiency in milk production.
NDDB has been reaching out to dairy farmers by implementing other income generating innovative activities and offering them sustainable livelihood.
NDDB offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities and a high level of transparency that provides, professional satisfaction of the highest order, of doing something for a larger cause to ensure and enhance the economic status of millions of our rural population. The work entrusted to the employees challenge their managerial capabilities, and skills and provide an opportunity to exhibit commitment and dedication and to be creative and proactive to achieve the objectives laid down for a noble mission. Besides this, NDDB provides great learning opportunities to each employee to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organizational objectives. Apart from this the culture provides employees with opportunities NDDB sponsors training & development programmes within and outside the country. In effect NDDB’s organizational culture is excellence driven for a noble cause, which no amount of monetary rewards can probably compensate.
NDDB operates in an environment of synchronization of professional objectives of employees with organizational objectives, mutual trust, transparency, openness, fairness, equitability and objectivity. Moreover, as it is a service organization and profit is not its purpose of existence the management and work ethics are of highest possible level. NDDB pursuits to permeate this culture to the entire dairy cooperative sector resulting in synergy and fruitful associations.
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) is a statutory body corporate and an institution of national importance. The Board promotes, plans and organizes programmes for development of dairy and other agriculture and allied industries and biologicals. NDDB offers an environment that is professional and conducive for creativity and innovation.
NDDB offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for innovative activities and also provides great learning opportunities to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organisational objectives.
Job Category – CALF Laboratory
Designation – Trainee
Profile Summary – Assisting in timely completion of the activities of National Reference Laboratory (NRL), Coordinating activities of PTP as per of ISO 17043; Customer research projects, equipment and method verification. Coordinating the activities of Quality Management System (QMS) as per ISO 17025, 17043, NABL, BIS, EIC, FSSAI, APEDA and safety audits.
Key roles and Responsibility –
- Assisting conducting PT programs by complying the requirements of ISO 17043.
- Planning of work as per PT calendar.
- Preparation of PT samples, assisting in conducting homogeneity and stability studies.
- Assisting in preparation of PT reports & statistical analysis
- Support the marketing activities.
- Conducting and coordinating equipment / method verifications as per customer / FSSAI requirements.
- Assisting in documentation of National Reference Laboratory (NRL) and Referral laboratory (RL) work timely.
- Support of QMS activities as per ISO 17043 & ISO 17025, EHS or any other applicable clauses of NABL, BIS, EIC, FSSAI, APEDA.
- Verification of test reports, quotations as per specification/regulations and communications of QMS.
- Assisting in planning and execution of CALF’s Internal Audit and Management Review Meeting.
- Coordinating trainings activities of CALF.
- Assisting in procurement of calibration service for all equipment of CALF.
- Assisting in Monthly audits, preparing report, follow up and NC closure.
- Support in testing activities as per need.
- Participation in conducting validation / research projects
- Proper handling, maintenance of sophisticated equipment.
- Any other relevant work assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification & Experience –
Post Graduate in any branch of Microbiology / Biotechnology Or B.Tech. in Food Science/ Technology/ Dairy Technology
Skills/ Attributes: Technical
- Understanding of ISO standards, data compilation and statistical analysis.
- Good command on MS Office (Specifically excel and word)
- Effective two-way communication skills and good writing skills.
Skills/ Attributes: Managerial
- Planning, coordination, result oriented, hardworking and customer focus.
- Able to work amicably in team and efficiently carrying out the task timely as assigned by supervisor
- Should follow rules of organization, ethical practices and safety norms
- Able to handle time line and work pressure.
This traineeship position is for a period of one year and further extendable for one more year.
No. of Positions: 01
Candidates above 27 years of age as on 01 July 2022 need not apply.
Last date of receiving updated online application is 28 July 2022.
🔔👥 Join our groups for regular updates
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)