Haldiram’s began as a tiny shop in Bikaner, the land as famed for its savouries as for its leather-faced pipe players and fierce warriors.By 1982, Haldiram’s had set up shop in Delhi and the capital had begun to stop by and take note of the savouries and sweets.It was word of mouth that grew the business manifold over the next decade till Haldiram’s came tostand for a food company that was synonymous with taste, hygeiene and innovation.
USA was the first market we started exporting to, thanks to the large Indianpopulation there.We began with about 15 products, all savouries, because they are a favourite with Indians.
What began as a small-town enterprise in india is today a globalphenomenon. Haldiram’s is a way of life for Indians no matter whichcountry they live in.And the Countries they live in are also fast developing a penchant for these products.
Over the course of eight decades, a lot has changed about us. We have relocated, undergone expansion, developed new product lines & added segments, opened retail chains & stores across India and embraced new markets overseas.
One thing hasn’t changed – we’re still a tight-knit family business, committed to serving the most authentic taste of India through our products.
Our origins can be traced back to a small namkeen shop in Bikaner founded by Ganga Bishan Agarwal (Haldiram Ji). This modest shop quickly gained popularity and scaled up to meet a booming demand for its unique-tasting bhujia. Building on this legacy, his grandson, our pioneer Mr. Shiv Kishan Agrawal steered the business towards the heights it has tasted today.
Our Vision is to:
- achieve continuous and sustainable growth in the business, within India and abroad, organically and inorganically;
- strengthen leadership in traditional snack items, Indian sweets and attain leadership in western snack items; and
- keep innovating new quality products and delight consumers by offering wide range of quality food products at competitive rates.
Our Mission is to:
- make available authentic, tasty and quality vegetarian food products made as per global standards at reasonable cost, in India or abroad;
- remain ahead of competitors through product-innovation, adopting new technologies and achieve optimum cost of production;
- always abide by law and care environment;
- provide a friendly working environment that attracts best talent and offers opportunity to our employees to excel and build career;
- provide growth opportunity to all stakeholders including Stockists, distributors, retailers, suppliers, etc.;
- be a debt free company, as far as possible;
- Enhance shareholders net worth; and
- Contribute for social causes (Return to society)
Our Values is to:
- Our core emphasis is on delivering healthy, traditional and delicious foods. Our persistent focus is on quality and freshness; we realize our responsibility to continue delivering food that are customers admire around the world. After all, the award that we cherish the most is the one given by our customers.
Job Opportunity at Haldirams
Post: Sr. Quality Officer
Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Mumbai – 02
Hyderabad – 03
Bangalore – 01
- Education: B.Tech/B.voc/ Msc Food/M.voc/, Dairy technology/Food science or any food related field. Also Good Knowledge of Food manufacturing industry
- Experience: Above 2 years
- Salary- Depending upon existing salary hike will be consider.
Eligible candidates please share your updated cv
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)