Since its establishment in 1992,
Vanita Food Pvt. Ltd. has always strived to spread happiness through
its wide range of convenience food products in the Instant Food Mixes,
Spices, Gravy Mixes, Pickles and Papad categories.
Vanita Foods is an ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System)
certified company. It is committed to excellence in all spheres
of its manufacturing and sales activities by emphasizing
on Total Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement.
Over the years, Vanita Aahar has grown into a trusted brand and built
a loyal customer base owing to its mouth-watering taste
and high quality standards.
1. Developing and implementing quality standards and quality control systems.
2. Conduct food safety and facility audits with an eye for safety, sanitation and product
3. Preparation and review of specification and standard test procedures of Raw materials, In-process, finished products, packaging material and stability study.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Performing quality checks for FG, WIP, RM inward and PM inward
2. Daily planning of samples, and maintaining online quality of operations
3. Ensuring compliance of raw material, packaging material finish product and in process
analysis as per specifications.
4. Feedback tracking on product quality at Distributor location and also from End consumers
5. Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures, preparing CAPA and RCA
6. Preparing SOPs and overseeing implementation of the same on the production floor
7. Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
8. Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
9. Collaborating with production managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
10. Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
11. Evaluating product recalls.
12. Reporting to management on quality standard issues.
13. Performing semi-annually audits and handle external ISO 22000 and other FSMS audits
14. Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes and keeping track of certifications to obtain
15. To get the quotation from vendors and prepare the PO accordingly for lab equipment
16. Making MIS Reports and maintaining all QA & QC records
17. Organizing and maintaining lab equipment in their proper place and ensuring calibration and proper working of lab equipment
18. Conduct training sessions for workers to create awareness on quality standards, GMP,
Food safety and hygiene.
19. Monitoring pest control activities
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Sound knowledge of standards/ guidelines and regulatory compliances related to food industry
2. Well versed with Microsoft office tools
3. Good communication skills and comfortable to communicate in English, Hindi and Marathi
4. Proactive mindset and ability to take up projects to improve quality
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship