From removing the regular pain of fingersticks as people manage their diabetes to connecting patients to doctors with real-time information monitoring their hearts, from easing chronic pain and movement disorders to testing half the world’s blood donations to ensure a healthy supply, our purpose is to make the world a better place by bringing life-changing health technologies to the people who need them. That’s our commitment to helping you live your best life.
AT OUR HEALTHIEST, WE CAN UNLOCK ALL THAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER
We all have our own unique idea of what it means to live fully, but there’s one thing we share: We each want to live the best life we can. Join us as we explore what it means to live fully – both as individuals and as communities.
WORKING AT ABBOTT
Join our global team helping people live fuller, healthier lives. Every day we strive to reach more people in more places with innovative health technologies. Our goal is to reach 3 billion people each year by 2030. At Abbott you can be part of this, doing work that matters while living your own best life personally and professionally.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in the specific area.
- Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Adapts precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to develop solutions.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining programs for the systematic monitoring and evaluation of the various aspects of a project, service, or facility to ensure that standards of quality are being met.
- Under general direction, has duties of instructing, directing, and checking the work of other quality assurance professionals.
- Responsible for application of quality principles and complex analysis of quality records, reports to form recommndations for improvements.
- Conduct inspection, verification and validation of components or materials used in development processes.
- Identify and address recurring problems either with the quality of the product or the reliability of testing procedures.
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review.
- May liaise with external vendors.
Associates Degree (± 13 years)
Minimum 4 years
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program