We Are Firmenich
We create fragrances, flavors and ingredients to delight the senses.
We have been innovators in the science of the senses since 1895. Today, with more than 11,000 colleagues in our global family, we are the largest privately-owned fragrance & taste company in the world.
Striving for positive change
For decades, we have been creating a positive impact for people, nature, & climate. Through the latest taste solutions and investments in renewable energy, we strive for positive change.
About Our Business
We create emotions through the sense of taste and smell. With our extensive experience, we create fragrances and flavors for our customers. Touching over 4 billion consumers several times a day, in more than 100+ markets: from their breakfast cereals and their coffee in the morning, to their shampoo, shower gel & fine fragrance when they go out at night.
At Firmenich people are at the heart of the company, we are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
Production – Officr
Location: Dahej _Bharuch
- Responsible for ensuring minimal deviation from process and quality parameters.
- To supervise MPCP, Intermediate tank farm and FG tank farm operations and ensure optimum performance during shift.
- Oversee and supervise line operators to ensure adherence to the work plan for achievement of shift production targets
- Responsible for resolving any production issues during the shift to ensure uninterrupted shift operations
- Coordinate with maintenance department for all maintenance activity and to ensure availability of reactors/distillation columns/equipment and smooth operations during the shift
- Ensure adherence to SOPs as well as HSE norms and guidelines at the shop floor.
- Ensures updating production report, manpower scheduling, daily equipment scheduling, conflict resolutions.
- Keeps tracks of day-to-day RM/intermediates inventories of all raw materials and other resources required for smooth functioning of plant.
- maintain high level of HSE standard in plant and Drive Safe start program at shop floor.
- Training to production operator for smooth plant operation.
- Responsible for Preparation of document for IMS and updating IMS documents as and when required.
- Identify proposed area of improvement in plant and its implementation.
- Need base participations for new process transfers & system improvement drive executions
- Reporting of incident, behavioral observations (BOS), unsafe conditions or any abnormality in IMS.
- B.E. / B. Tech / M.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- 5 – 10 years of industrial experience in the Specialty/Fine Chemical industries. Exp. of new process transfers, batch process will be preferred
- Analytical thinking and proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary, cross divisional environment
- Join a highly socially and environmentally responsible company evolving in an inspiring and competitive industries
- Work in global and intellectual environment
- Be part of highly motivated, professional, and engaged team
- Be involved in R&D innovation by taking new scientific challenges.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program