1. Achieve operational excellence by delivering the plant agro KPI within AOP & MOH
2. Ensure availability of right quality and quantity of potato as per production requirements & product specifications.
3. Understand day store losses, evaluate, and suggest means to reduce the losses
1.Circulation of potato stock and quality report, w.r.t plant and summery of 3P – Daily.
- Daily basis reporting with Stock visibility & Potato forecasting.
- Daily basis feedback to field team on Potato quality
- Temperature, RH and CO2 data for CG stores
2.Functional strategic plan & AOP- To Keep all losses within Agreed Limit.
- Achieve operational excellence by delivering the plant agro KPIs within AOP & MOH
- Close monitoring of day-to-day activity and extending critical support to Plant Operations
- Breakdown & loss to production < 1%
- Maintenance of all equipment and periodic audit – keep cost within R&M budget
- Loss due to high TPoD (Total Potato Defects) to be kept within AOP
- Adhering to daily unloading targets, zero truck detentions & report deviations
- Quality Lab audit and periodic ”YOUDEN” test for all operatives to ensure they are competent for lab processes.
- Audit & develop training needs for forklift operators, grader operators and maintain record – coordinate with plant engineering team.
- Ensure safety & hygiene of 3P as per PepsiCo standards – guidelines laid down by QC – measures through PIH audit / HACCAP / AIB
- To keep all losses within agreed limits – buying plan
- Ensure Supply of quality Potato (5/15 L & 8/20D) in right schedule, with close co-ordination with 3P
3.To achieve the target figures as per (AOP) of all potato related efficiencies: – Optimize potato utilization –
- Overall potato conversion efficiency as per AOP
- Overall FP waste potato related within agreed norms
- TPOD % issue V/s ex fryer TPOD Gap shall NMT 1%
- Overall potato to chip conversion shall be minimum
4.Potato storage & Operation management
- Periodic Training to Casuals who are involved in Cook- Sampling at different Cold Stores & at Plant.
- Weekly / Fortnightly visit to the Cold Stores for checking the Potato quality, System & Procedures.
- Call up for materials from different Cold Stores for Production Planning according to Product Demand Plan given to Transporter for Lifting up Material from different Stores, applying Unit Load Concept which helps effective Fleet management.
5.Standardize Store Accounting Procedure
- Updating quantities on unloading of Trucks, Stock Reconciliation & Physical Stock Maintenance on every week.
6. Engagement in Plant TPM activities.
- Partner with TPM – Coordinate to identify the need gaps in Agro Area – and develop TPM circle to deliver the TPM targets
7. Ensure compliance to requirements of Safety, AIB, HACCP, OHSAS, IMS for Agro area.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- At least 5-7 years of hardcore agriculture In-Put sales / procurement / supply chain experience in a sales / manufacturing / processing set up.
- Proven experience of dealing with farmers, traders, negotiation, selling, collaboration, agricultural departments & state agricultural policy.
- Experience of dealing with local government authorities, suppliers, transporters, farmer unions
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)