ChillFill has been in the potato processing business for more than 20 years and is a go-to brand when it comes to crispy and delicious frozen snacks. 5 years ago, we shook hands with farmers and initiated contract farming.
What makes ChillFill stand out amongst others is its consistent quality products, longer shelf life, and equal portion servings. Our persistent passion for sustainable practices, adoption of the latest technologies and serving customers, make our brand truly exceptional in the frozen snacks industry.
We customize our products as per the customers’ demands and serve brands majorly from HoReCa, QSRs, Catering and Private Labelling industry etc. Further, we also facilitate contract manufacturing for MNCs.
ChillFill’s goal is to make a difference and bring an impact to the potato processing industry.
We are here to support the farmers through our research and development of new potato varieties. ChillFill is a proud contributor to the Make in India initiative of the Government of India and we aspire to represent our nation at a global level through our international standard products.
We cater to the needs of the current generation by providing consistent quality and taste across all our products. Keeping our consumer satisfaction in mind, our supply chain is formed in a way that it guarantees higher returns to our channel partners, HoReCa and QSR chains.
As we progress, we intend to build a trustworthy brand that serves customers all across the globe. ChillFill moves forward with a vision to be transparent and to bring in a shift in innovation with the use of modern technology.
With the ambition of being a market leader in the FMCG segment, we are constantly hustling in the support of Indian farmers and helping them connect to the world by introducing them to latest farming advancements.
Implement Quality Assurance policies and programs in the manufacturing operation. By direct involvement in the operation and working closely with the hourly Quality Assurance personnel, maintain factory/department goals, EMP, food safety and objectives. Provide assistance in technical matters to other departments. Investigate, define and resolve quality variance.
The incumbent is responsible for the continual training of all employees in Quality Improvement, EMP and food safety.
The incumbent must implement QA policies and programs involved in the manufacturing operations. Keep open communications with corresponding production personnel.
- Position reports directly to the Quality Manager.
- The incumbent is responsible for immediate analysis of Q.A. checks and an ability to determine what needs to be corrected to bring product back into conformance.
- The incumbent is responsible for the analysis of reports (i.e., micro, QA checks) and lending technical assistance/education to plant management to make needed corrections.
- The incumbent is responsible for implementing/overseeing Food Safety and EMP requirements.
- The incumbent is responsible for continual training of production/QA employees in GMP’s.
- The incumbent must keep accurate specifications of raw material and finished product.
- Responsible for oversite including but not limited to:
- Product quality audits/standards
- Weight Control
- Raw Materials
- Finished Product
- Held Product and Specifications
- Food Safety
- Quality improvement processes—FSI, Stepwise Pickups.
- The incumbent must lend technical assistance to production personnel.
- Train and instruct QA personnel in QA programs.
- Assist in training all hourly personnel in GMP’s and safety.
- Monitor products and processes for violations of standards and minimize the amount of product which is not standard.
- Must analyze laboratory and process reports for trends which may be of concern to the Company.
- Must assist in the adaptation of new products and new process procedures to production routine.
- Must lend operations/production expertise to product development when they are testing new products (or pilots).
- Must assist in training all employees in the QA Processes.
- Adhere to safety program and participate in monthly behavioral observation program.
- In the area of Samples:
- The incumbent is responsible for the collection and shipment of sample in an accurate and timely manner.
- The incumbent is responsible for the maintenance of accurate inventory and shipping records.
- The incumbent is responsible to audit finished product quality.
- The incumbent is responsible for effective and professional communication (verbal and written) with ChillFill representatives or customers concerning sample shipment process.
- In the area of Raw Material Technician:
- The incumbent is responsible for the maintenance of accurate Raw Material Specifications.
- The incumbent must conduct evaluations of incoming raw material as necessary in accordance to Raw Material Specifications.
- The incumbent is responsible for effective and professional communications (verbal and written) with ChillFill representatives or suppliers concerning raw material quality.
- The incumbent is responsible for the accurate maintenance and reporting of Raw Material Complaints (RMC).
- The incumbent must provide valuable information and input to improve the quality of raw material at all times.
Other Job Duties
- As assigned by supervisor.
Job Qualification Requirements
- 2+ years of Experience in frozen food industry
- Must have a college degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have experience in food science or related areas.
- Must have Q.A. experience in food processing and an ability to coordinate technical knowledge with production activities.
- Skills and Knowledge
- Must have good communication skills and an ability to help resolve problems quickly and with logic.
Location – Morbi, Gujarat, India
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)