The Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation (OMFED), set up by the Government of Odisha in 1980, with an aim to promote dairying as a source of livelihood in the rural parts of the State and propel Odisha towards self-reliance in milk and milk products.
The OMFED invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of Dy Gen.Manager (Dairy Operation) .
Job Name Deputy General Manager (Dairy Operation)- Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation (OMFED)
- Designation Deputy General Manager (Dairy Operation)
- Post 01 (One)
- Qualification & Experience
- The candidate should have requisite managerial competence with a B.Tech in Dairy Technology/ Dairy Engineering / Food Technology with minimum 08 years of experience out of which minimum of three years’ experience in handling a medium size Automated Dairy Processing Unit (SCADA/ PLC Controlled).
- Diploma in Dairy Technology/Dairy Engineering with 15 years’ experience in a Milk Union or a milk producer company out of which minimum of three years’ experience in handling a medium size Automated Dairy Processing
- Unit (SCADA/ PLC Controlled).
- Full time 2 years MBA in Business management/Production/Operation Management from a reputed institution will be considered an added qualification.
- Age Age limit for the position is 50 years as on 31.08.2022.
- Nature of employment Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years. Contract will be renewed every year subject to satisfactory performance
Key roles and Responsibility
Monitor processing, quality maintenance and dispatch parameters at all levels and timely corrective action during deviations and ultimately ensure quality output at minimum cost and at the same time give due weightage to food safety through SOP.
Processing of milk and milk products by monitoring of input and output of FAT and SNF to minimize solid loss during operations.
Review the working of the Plant on continuous basis and suggest measures for achieving improved productivity.
Ensure strict maintenance of the quality of milk and milk products to avoid any complaint from the market.
Ensure good manufacturing practices and good hygiene practices are followed .
Maintain industrial relation in the Plant to avoid any disturbance in the smooth functioning of the Plant activities.
Ensure strict adherence to preventive maintenance system and make efforts
towards minimizing break down of the Plant.
To facilitate the requirements for ISO Audit/EMS Audit/Energy Auditand ensure the audit is carried out smoothly.
Monitoring overall costs against budget on monthly baAuditand
Ensure all statutory requirements of the plant timely as per rule.
Plan ,supervise and monitor the work of the subordinate staff.
Monitor all mechanical & electrical work related to project/dairy in coordination with project division of Corporate office.
Plan and ensure the introduction of cost effective and modern techniques/technology in processing and maintenance.
Identify and recommend the damaged items for disposal.
Ensure optimum utilization of the manpower working under him.
Appraise performance of the staff reporting to him.
Provide technical assistance to all Dairy Plants.
Arrange to provide necessary training to the employee of the Plant.
Ensure implementation of plant operation under ERP/SAP.
Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Interested eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed Application Format, as per annexure and submit the same duly filled in and signed along with the proof of documents in a cover superscribed“ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DY GENERAL MANAGER (DAIRY OPERATION)” which should reach the Dy. General Manager (HR), OMFED,D-2, Sahidnagar, Bhubaneswar-751007, Odisha on or before 16.09.2022. The application along with the requisite documents can also be submitted through e-mail email@example.com or by post.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)