The journey began with one plant in Tadepalligudem in 1960, and today 3F Industries Limited (formerly Foods Fats & Fertilizers Ltd) is an Indian MNC which enjoys over 60 years of commendable reputation producing a range of products through its various facilities in India and overseas.
We have operations in overseas markets like Singapore, the Middle-East, Vietnam and West African countries. We have more than 5000 employees and a customer base that includes some of the world’s most renowned companies.
Our portfolio includes Bakery Fats, Fats for Frozen Desserts, Fatty Acids, Deoiled Cakes, Glycerine, Margarine, Refined Oils, Soap Noodles & Toilet Soaps, Specialty Fats & Confectionery Fats, Stearic Acid, Waxes, etc. We are also engaged in Power Generation, International Trading in Commodities and R&D. Beyond business, we commit significant resources to philanthropic initiatives in education and community service.
The SBU Head will involve in heading the entire SBU – Food Ingredients for top-line and bottom-line performance. Will lead a large Marketing team at the National level.
Purpose: To Head the B2B sales activities of the Company’s Food Ingredients to manufacturers of Bakery products, Biscuits, Frozen Desserts, Confectioneries, Savouries, and Snacks for Hotels and Restaurants. Planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and managing the SBU with complete responsibility over Sales and Marketing support functions, accountable for revenue, cost, and profitability.
Direct department heads in defining goals and objectives and develop strategies to meet and evaluate those goals. Act as a change agent by providing the means to foster and support a positive organizational culture.
- This is a strategic leadership position responsible to Oversee SBU operations to ensure Archiving sales, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources. The SBU Head is also responsible for the total value chain of the business with more customer focus which will bring a high degree of customer satisfaction and high employee morale, and developing and ensuring effective implementation of the Business Plan at the SBU level.
- The SBU Head would also be responsible for developing all operational work instructions and procedures, reviewing Business related metrics and reports and undertaking corrective action, coordinating Plan design Sales meetings, performing state-wise analysis, and assessing Sales capabilities in meeting customer requirements. The position would also be responsible for monitoring Sales planning schedules and finished products, coordinating with the manufacturing Plant and Sales to evaluate the technical and financial feasibility of the products.
The critical success factors for the position are:
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the SBU’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth and implement it effectively.
- Manage SBU operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Review financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revising objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions
- Set up budgets for the SBU and effectively implement the same
- Manage revenue, PBT, operating cost as a percentage of revenue, cost per unit of production, and rejection & rectification as per budget
- Develop the total value chain of the business
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Develop a strong team and motivates employees for productivity and performance
- Ensure appropriate and satisfactory systems and processes are in place for monitoring
Qualification: The candidate should be a Graduate / PG in Food Technology, MBA in Marketing would be an added advantage, with a minimum experience of 20 -25 years in Sales and Marketing of products in the B2B segment. Have adequate knowledge in the following areas:
- Excellent knowledge of Sales & Marketing of Food Ingredients
- Knowledge of strategic planning and execution.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and credentials based on past experience and exposure.
Please apply in strict confidence and share your resume with Sunkara Krishnamurthy, Vice President – Corporate HR
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, India
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)