Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream.
PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
pep+ aims to inspire positive change for the planet and its people. We’re looking at our business end to end and setting sustainability goals that include addressing water scarcity, sourcing crops and ingredients that are better for the earth, and strengthening the global workforce, including our own, by providing meaningful jobs and opportunities while working to advance human rights and diversity, equity and inclusion.
We’re accelerating our digital transformation and investing in talent development in a big way. For example, we’re establishing a network of Digital Hubs around the world.
These centralized locations will help us strengthen our digital capabilities, attract top tech talent and drive innovation. If you’re ready to disrupt the CPG industry and make your mark, we’ve got the reach and resources to make it happen.
Our mission to create more smiles with every sip and every bite can only be truly realized in a world where equal opportunity, equity and inclusion are championed. We have set ambitious goals to increase diversity within our leadership, and we’ve also pledged to achieve gender parity in management roles by 2025.
📍Location – Gandipet Mandal / Hyderabad, India
The Foods Specifications Management Team Lead, located in Hyderabad Business Services (HBS) is responsible for leading a Specification Management team in to ensure exceptional service is provided in support of R&D Spec Management globally. This role will support and oversee Formula, Ingredient and/or Packaging Specification writing activities for a defined R&D Sector, Category and/or Spec system and coordinate with in-market spec sector leads when necessary
- Act as a POC (Point of Contact) for R&D Specification management delivery to in-market R&D teams
- Manage a sizeable team of junior associates, driving team motivation and develop and retain talent through action plans and career conversations
- Build and foster strategic relationships with other Specification Team Leads for data collection, sign-offs, and spec completion
- Participate in required GBS governance meetings and provide reports on KPIs and SLAs as needed
- Elevate appropriately within the function to validate data / specs when needed
- Manage and oversee R&D Foods ingredient, formula and/or packaging spec writing activities
- Oversee the end-to-end spec writing process including supplier technical questionnaire collection, ingredient testing request initiation, spec quality parameter validation, supplier alignment and spec requirements entry, and workflow tracking to collect internal details
- Uphold adherence to relevant Standards and ensure data completeness including all local regulatory & food safety requirements
- Ensure all technical documentation is approved and captured into the appropriate document management system
- Ensure all requests are processed, documented, and delivered within defined SLAs
- Assign the appropriate spec writer resources for each project in alignment with function prioritization
- Train, mentor, and manage GBS team of Senior Analysts and Analysts
- Manage team workload and ensure team provides subject matter or market-specific expertise to support in daily execution of (high complexity) ingredient or packaging spec writing activities when necessary
- Identify potential areas for process improvements and employee upskilling to make recommendations to R&D GBS Leadership for continuous capability development
- Actively create and participate in opportunities to co-create solutions across markets
About 8 years of total experience
- 4 to 5 years of experience in the Food or Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- > 2 years in a people management role
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)