Get regular updates on food science & food technology jobs, Food tech news, FSSAI or food industry updates, food safety trainings, Food tech quiz, & many more, join our professional network.
PepsiCo India: Leadership through Winning with Purpose
PepsiCo entered India in 1989 and has grown to become one of the largest MNC food and beverage businesses in India. PepsiCo India’s diverse portfolio includes iconic brands like Pepsi, Lay’s, Kurkure, Tropicana 100%, Gatorade and Quaker. Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders.
Model partnership with over 24,000 farmers:
PepsiCo India has pioneered and established a model of partnership with farmers and now works with over 24,000 happy farmers across nine states. More than 45 percent of these are small and marginal farmers with a land holding of one acre or less. PepsiCo provides 360-degree support to the farmer through assured buy back of their produce at pre-agreed prices, quality seeds, extension services, disease control packages, bank loans, weather insurance, and the latest technological practices. The association with PepsiCo India has not only raised the incomes of small and marginal farmers, but also their social standing.
pep+ aims to inspire positive change for the planet and its people. We’re looking at our business end to end and setting sustainability goals that include addressing water scarcity, sourcing crops and ingredients that are better for the earth, and strengthening the global workforce, including our own, by providing meaningful jobs and opportunities while working to advance human rights and diversity, equity and inclusion.
Leading seasoning development across multiple brands and products working on R&D Global Seasonings & Flavor function with responsibility for PepsiCo India Regional team seasoning & flavor development. The role includes flavor ideation, seasoning development, seasoning vendor partnership, seasoning scale up and seasoning specification creation
- Lead seasoning/flavor development from ideation to product commercialization for multiple brands in India region (India and Bangladesh).
- Lead seasoning project/programs around brand stewardship, productivity, and human sustainability agenda.
- Collaborate/Partner with Internal (PD, Marketting, Consumer insights, Sensory and consumer product insights, Quality etc) and external stakeholders (Seasoning suppliers) to leverage their expertise and deliver desired flavor experience against the briefs.
- Support creation, updation and approvals of specifications through online tools.
- Support the Internal project governance processes.
- Masters of Food Science/Food technology preferred .
- Project management with 5-6 Years experience in product development and/or seasoning development activities, processes, and systems .
- Good understanding on sensory evaluation processes, sensory discernment and capable to share constructive feedback on product/Flavor attributes.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)