ABOUT THE COMPANY
Millions of Indians have grown up eating Priyagold Biscuits over the past years. Priyagold has now become synonymous with India’s favorite biscuits.
With the love from our customers, we have experienced a meteoric rise to the top of the food sector globally by expanding to cookies, cakes, confectionaries and juices/beverages. Our products are now available in more than 20 countries and have firmly established us as one of the industry’s top players. We built a huge team of professionals on whom the company has got enormous trust and faith.
Priyagold produces scrumptious premium biscuits and has done so for the past 23 years. The popularity of brands like Butter Bite, CNC, Snacks Zig Zag & Marie Lite have enabled us to command a sizeable market share in the biscuit industry, despite the fierce competition from the established players in the industry.
The company’s world-class factories boast of high safety standards and are based in Greater Noida & many other locations in India. Since the establishment, we have been able to grow its range of biscuits and expand our facilities, owing to strong brand building and distribution capabilities.
The company bakes daily with enthusiasm ensuring only the highest quality products are churned, day in and day out. The company’s passion lies in tradition, using only the best ingredients to make the tastiest products we can. Moreover, we source the flour for our products from one of the best mills in the business ensuring that we have a consistent and guaranteed supply of superior flour all year around.
Furthermore, with the latest baking technology at our disposal the quality and safety is ensured. Such mix of tradition and technology leads to production of Priyagold’s quality products. Simply put, our goal is to be the top food major in India, making everyday moments a little more savoury.
As an umbrella brand Priyagold has resulted in creating brand equity for all our products globally. Owing to all these efforts today the name Priyagold is recognized as a true classic.
Surya Food & Agro Limited having headquarter at Greater Noida we need a good quality assurance manager for our company who can create a system in our company and manage the company well. This is a FMCG Manufacturing Unit requiring Quality Assurance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 7-10 years’ experience in Quality Assurance Manager Food industry.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills Reliable and Trustworthy
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a reliable Manager of Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
An excellent Quality Assurance Manager has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)