We are on a mission
“… to do something meaningful and bring a fundamental change in lives of our farmers, consumers and create earning opportunities for our partner resellers
Otipy believes in helping farmers by providing their fresh produce directly to the consumers. We are known as India’s fastest delivery app, which delivers directly from farm to fork in 12 hours only. Along with farm fresh fruits and vegetables we offer variety of groceries, bakery products, dairy goods, home care and many more items.
Our team collects the fresh fruits and vegetables directly from the farm. Then at warehouse, products are passed through Quality checking test and the best are selected and packed in eco-friendly packs. We work specifically on technology predictive algorithm to offer the best prices to our consumers and to avoid the wastage.
We work on a unique community group buying model and help more than 10,000 resellers (community leaders) across Delhi NCR. We encourage women empowerment and motivate them to join Otipy to become financially independent, 70% of our resellers are women.
Otipy is helping farmers from the Haryana, U.P., Delhi, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh and many other states.
About the job
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Overall responsibility of Quality Assurance function.
2. Issuance, control, retrial, retention and destruction of (Obsolete) documents.
3. Inspection of received goods, packing material and repacked goods.
4. Approving documents prepared by other departments.
5. Leading to implement quality systems and tracking
6. Quality team capability and Organization development
7. Maintaining KPI
8. Leading daily, weekly and Monthly updates
9. Responsible for implementation of cGMP / ISO/Zero defect/Lean management/TQM
10. Help in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion, retention and overall training
11. Effective coordination with, Production, Stores and Purchase departments to ensure smooth functioning of production plans.
12. Custodian of legal compliances and validations
Desired Candidate Profile
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
- Education : Graduation or Post Graduation in Food Technology
- Experience : 10-12 Years preferably from Dairy / FMCG / F&V