long tradition and great pride. And, as a 7th generation family company, our business has always been about more than liquids or bottles.
For more than 160 years, we’ve been proud to be a catalyst for connection. We believe our purpose is to spark real-life rituals to bring people together for key moments in celebration, conversation and contemplation. Be it over a celebratory toast, a reunion of old friends, an impromptu post-work aperitif, an occasional big night out, or an epic gathering of communities bound by film, music, art or sports.
Meeting with friends new and old isn’t trivial, it’s essential for our wellbeing and plays a vital role in a well-lived and well-balanced life. We craft our exquisite spirits as a centerpiece of these real-life moments.
We encourage people to connect over one carefully crafted, exquisite drink at a time – savouring each sip, responsibly.
We recognize that delivering sustainable success, year after year, depends on us building brands that are loved by consumers.
And we’ve set a high bar, we don’t just build brands, we build iconic brands – the ultimate classic, long-lasting brands that people remember and that transcend categories.
This means doing the right thing for our consumers and our brands for the long term.
Job Name – Sr.Executive – Production & Maintenance
Reporting Line: General Manager Operations South & West
Job type: Full time
Lead recruiter: Neha Malik
About the role
You will be responsible for distillery operations, maturation and blending of Bacardi Rums. You will also be working on product development of new brands as required for Indian market.
You would be pivotal in creating the blends for Bacardi Rums and have an opportunity to work with the best of global liquid blending teams at Bacardi.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring proper operation of distillery and blending process as per Bacardi Standards. One should have an eye for detail, prioritisation skills and adept in managing the timelines while working with the excise departments in this role. Your deep knowledge about the blending and mixing process will help ensure the quality of the blend and implementation of any new amendments in the existing process.
With our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be to:
- Co ordinate & execute production plan and achieve at most line efficiency/Yield.
- Ensure Bacardi quality standards & work on systems to sustain, improve quality & lowest wastage
- To promote safety first culture by identifying and monitoring potential hazards at work location & its continual improvement.
- Lead the day-to-day production & Maintenance activities in the plant.
- Focus on Manufacturing Excellence / Continual improvement culture Maintaining standard GMP & HACCP Requirement at plant
- Hands on in 5S, Lean Sigma & Manufacturing excellence
Skills and Experience
The Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- Industry exposure with respects to Bottling of Alcoholic beverages and records upkeeping as per State Excise Laws
- Effective production planning & execution to ensure timely delivery of Goods in Co ordinate with stores, blending & logistics.
- Monitoring & Continual improvement on plant KPI’s ,Wastage analysis & control
- Effectively handling work force & ensure maximum utilization , support automation
- Knowledge of plant & Utility Maintenance / 5S / Kaizen/ Lean Six Sigma desirable to achieve lowest BD & wastages
- Preferably BE Mechanical with minimum of 3 to 5+yrs of experience in Production & Maintenance of bottling lines in beverage industry.
- You have a passion for our Brands and flavours to ensure the quality of the blend reaching the consumers
- You should be detail and quality – oriented to ensure the Bacardi standards for the blends
- Should be adaptable and proactive to ensure the proper adherence of the process and implementation of new amendments in the existing processes
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.