Pasand is an exciting range of premium quality food products. We have an enticing basket of pickles and chutneys.
Pasand pickles are a superior quality fruit and vegetable products with high shelf life manufactured under stringent protocols of hygiene and safety.
Pasand pickles and chutneys are hand crafted gourmet recipes made with the finest ingredients and utmost care.
The authentic formulations are a tribute to the highest culinary traditions and appeal to everyone equally. Quality, originality and taste are at the core of its process. The richness of the products bring ultimate epicurean delight to pickle patrons and connoisseurs.
The foodie will experience the irresistible blend of ethnicity and avant-gardism in these quintessential condiments. The sheer range and diversity has the power to uplift the mood of the soul and to enhance the taste of a meal any time of the day.
- Job title – quality assurance executive
- Reporting to factory manager, operations head, director
- Location – factory production shop floor, office at Kurali, karjan near vadodara
- Products – fruit and vegetable products like pickles, chutneys, sauces, etc
- Packing – consumer pack, glass jars, pet jars, pouches
- Scope – quality assurance, quality control, food safety
- Must have worked in a food processing factory having controlled production operations in a company size employing 50-100 workers.
- Must be able to maintain QMS, FSMS by verification and active leadership
- Coordination with supervisors, factory manager, external labs, certifying bodies, auditors, buyers and customers, purchase, stores.
Qualification – B. Sc/B.tech in food technology, food technologist
Experience – food safety, quality assurance, HACCP, ISO9000, ISO 22000, FSSC, GMP,
Skills – coordination, leadership, training and command, MS office, emails.
Languages – fluency in English and Gujrati, speaking and typing.
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand production processes, process flow, GMP and HACCP of existing products/processes.
- Maintain and update QMS and FSMS by monitoring records of PRP and OPRPs and Analysis of results of verifications of QMS and FSMS
- Internal audits – compliance
- External Audits and inspections compliance– ISO 22000, FSSC, AR, certifications, gaps,
- Handle customer complains, root cause analysis RCA and CAPA, Incidences and CAPA
- Develop a food safety culture by awareness and training and evaluation of training imparted
- Conduct food safety meeting with food safety team and report to management with daily, weekly and monthly reports.