Radhakrishna Foodland is one of India’s leading supply chain companies serving the food and near food industry over the last few decades. Incorporated on 6th October 1987, we have a holistic understanding of the Hospitality, Retail and QSR industries.
With over three decades of rich experience in the Supply Chain Management across India, high levels of expertise, and state-of-the-art systems, technology, and processes, we have been successful in creating a niche for ourselves in the industry.
RK Foodland is a part of the diverse Planet Group which is headquartered in Singapore and has businesses across various sectors in a number of jurisdictions including India and UAE. The Group’s present interests are focused on 6 industry sectors – People, Logistics, Aliment (French for Food), Nature, Energy, and Technology. Established in 1966, The Planet Group pursues a long term, value-oriented approach to building businesses and group companies in our chosen industries, sectors and geographies.
Key Capabilities /Competencies:
(A) Audits & Compliance (Warehousing & Storage):
· Ensure Strict adherence of Quality Assurance for all facilities through SOPs /process / training & documentation.
· Plan, schedule, conduct independent audits of sites, report, close and monitor audit activities in all of the facilities. Audits are conducted to assess compliance with applicable regulations/guidelines in terms of Warehousing and storage norms, customer requirements, customer SOPs / compliance and project specific guidelines/instructions and monitor controls are in place.
· Evaluate audit findings and prepare and distribute reports to operations staff, management, and customers for CAPAs
· Provide inputs and guide on Temperature mappings / temperature monitoring of controlled storage & transportation (as per GMP)
· Provide guidance and consultation to customers and monitors in interpretation of audit observations and formulation of corrective action plans.
· Prepare and review and approve corrective action plans.
· Assist in training of all Food handling staff and develop local champions on Quality Assurance specific to business and storage and warehousing norms.
· All are involved in GDP should share responsibility for the quality & safety of product to ensure that they are fit for intended use.
· Compliance first via auditing
· Support and advise the warehouse in-charge , customer service centre and quality representatives, Quality Head
· Daily DRS (data logger) readings
(B) General: (Training / safety)
· Implementing Quality Policy, Manuals, Validation SOPs, Directives and develop SOPs/documentation wherever necessary to support Quality related activities.
· All personnel involved in distribution should be trained in the requirement of GDP. Training should be continued to all persons for all operations.
- Internal, B) External, C) FSSAI, D) Other regulatory.
- Training Coordination:
- a) Safety
- b) GDP / GWP / GMP
- c) Material Handling / storage norms
- d) SOPs & Process validations
- e) Regulatory training
- Maintain relationships with peer groups, quality professionals within our clients and develop quality forums.
- Identify process and continuous Improvement in operations.
· Provide consultation & Guidance in interpretation of regulations, guidelines, policies, and procedures in terms of FSSAI & other regulatory licences both for storage / mfg related activities.
· Support Management in promotion and assessment of compliance to regulations, guidelines and corporate policies.
· Evaluate policies and procedures for compliance with applicable regulations /guidelines and provide recommendations to management for continuous process improvements.
· Should have adequate resource to seek solutions in terms of regulatory guidance’s in terms of Licencing and be able to apply to situations to seek Quality related solutions.
- Maintain links (wherever possible) with appropriate professional bodies and licensing authorities.
- Pest Management system
· Host & Lead customer audits.
· Assist in hosting mock regulatory inspections / mock recalls and regulatory facility process by acting as scribe and /or reviewing documents and identifying and calling operational staff to answer questions as needed.
· Ensure proper conduct of customer-initiated audits and mock regulatory inspections, and assist in regulatory facility inspections.
· Understand & Align with Customer SOPS and Agreements and train & Develop new business sops with local ops teams
· Product Inspection (QIP)
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Food Industry and having a thorough knowledge of GMP/GDP & other Warehouse operations in terms of Quality compliance preferably in logistics or supply chain.
- Experience in Computer Systems validation.
· Experience/ knowledge of dealing with regulatory bodies eg FSSAI etc.
· Experience hosting customer and regulatory audits
· Conversant with various Quality Tools ie CAPA, Cause & Effect, 5S, ISO standards..
· Experience of Warehouse Solution Management and the implications on how these impact of Good Distribution Practice
· Good verbal and written English communication skills
· Understanding of the legal obligations of logistics in the Food Sector – both warehousing & transportation
· B.Tech in Food technology.
· Preferably with work experience in Food SectorShow more
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship