GO DESi started in 2018 as an experiment; is it possible to create brands in large unorganized
DESi categories catered to currently by the cottage, local, non-standardized products?
We launched DESi POPz- a desi version of a lollipop. Over Four years, we have grown from
selling 1000 POPz a month to selling 4 million POPz. We became the fastest-selling candy
brand on Amazon.
We are growing exponentially so is our team. Come, join GO DESi.
We at GO DESi explore and build confectionery products inspired by local and regional
traditions, flavors, formats, and memories. Are you passionate about developing products that
connect Indians to their roots and tradition?
We are looking for an NPD executive who is enthusiastic and seeking challenging
opportunities to make an impact and is progressive, innovative, customer-focused, and
passionate about innovating new recipes and delivering quality products.
What you can expect in a New Product Development Executive role at GO DESi
- You’ll leverage your strong understanding of food markets, consumers, and trends (with emphasis on fruits, vegetables, and grain markets) to strategize on direction and opportunities we can explore.
- You’ll work with cross-functional teams to explore, ideate, and develop a range of new products.
- You’ll debrief the teams about new product development and finalize specifications.
- You’ll track and manage product development projects and regularly report development status.
- You’ll play a big part in the evolution of new products and recommend actions for the team to achieve great results.
- You’ll partner with outside ingredient suppliers to realize product development goals.
- You’ll champion the importance of communicating and engaging with cross-functional teams and suppliers for opportunities to innovate.
You would fit in if:
- You have a strong creative and technical orientation, able to identify and imagine the possibilities and bring compelling, safe, high-quality products to market.
- You take initiative and have excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- You are detail-oriented and comfortable working independently and in a group.
- You desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you would need to win this role
- Master’s degree in Food Technology.
- 2-3 years of experience in Research & Product Development (Food related)
- Proficiency in MS Excel to make reports.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship