Lotus Dairy Products Private Limited is one of the three dairy subsidiaries of H.P Modi Group. Incorporated in 2001, Lotus Dairy has become one of the leading family-owned and -operated dairies in India.
Our values lie in our commitment towards the well-being of all our stakeholders. Our care begins from the farm level and covers everyone, from employees, investors, vendors, end-consumer and the community. As a family-owned company, we are dedicated to improving the communities where we live and work because we understand that their prosperity and well-being is critical to the success of our customer-focused business.
- Overall responsible for production, processing of liquid milk &milk-based products.
- Planning and Monitoring of Monthly Production Planning and Resource Management.
- Monitoring discipline at the shop floor for an accident free & safe work culture.
- Complete Procedure of making standardization of all the types of Milks.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Controlling the losses as per budget.
- Control cost of production by efficient management of available resources as per standards and safeguarding quality and safety of people and products.
- To deliver planned production target compliance with quality standards as per budget
- Tracking Daily/Weekly and Monthly Losses and execute the Saving plans.
- Initiated overall equipment effectiveness and minimized wastage of raw materials, ingredients, packaging, and consumable.
- Effectively conducting Daily operational review meeting with Production, Maintenance and Quality team.
- Weekly and monthly monitoring and control on stock verification in software.
- Conducting root cause analysis of breakdown, quality deviation, production losses, safety incidents, low yield, low efficiencies, and performance gap.
- Compliance of all GMP/HACCP/ISO Quality Management System with applicable standard operating procedure.
- Implementing best manufacturing practices adhering to quality standards.
- Plan, coordinate and follow-up activities of maintenance and utilities viz., Periodic maintenance and CIP/shutdown activities.
- Responsible for total productivity maintenance, Continuous Improvement of plant.
- Achieving the production targets within time and cost parameters (As per budget).
- Optimizing man & machine utilization to achieve present production targets.
- Developing building up technical guidelines for the sequencing of manufacturing activities on the shop floor as per FSSAI, SOPs requirements.
- MTech./B.Tech. /B.Sc. in Dairy Technology/Food Technology with minimum 10 years’ experience in Dairy Industry out of which 5 years ‘experience at managerial level.
- Sound knowledge of production and processing of dairy products .
- Knowledge of latest technology in dairies and new practices .
- Strategic thinking, Good Leadership, Strong Analytical Skills.
(Salary Band – 10.00 Lakh to 15.00 lakh CTC P.A)
(Location – Bassi Plant, Jaipur)
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs
(Online & Offline both available)