NutriHub’ is a Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India supported Technology Business Incubator (BI) hosted by the Indian Institute of Millet Research, ICAR- IIMR, Hyderabad.
‘Nutrihub’ is focused on creating a democratized working ecosystem with its three I’s approach, ‘Insights, Incubation, Investment’ by providing excellent mentorship and creating an umbrella of handholding services for the upscaling of the country’s ‘Millet Business’.
It’s one of the leading organizations that are instrumental in leading the ‘International Year of Millets -2023’ designated by the United Nations.
Nutrihub – TBI, Technology Business Incubator Hosted at ICAR – Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR), is the nodal agency to work on all aspects of millets research and development in the country under the auspices of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). Nutrihub is pioneer in commercializing millet value added technologies which created system of 300+ startups and 1100+ Products with various brands across India.
Nutrihub-TBI offers a wider range of services to startups grow in a streamlined fashion by providing them with the required technology and business support system.
Nutrihub is a focal point where ideas, entrepreneurs, agriprenuers, start-ups, experts, the academic and the funding agencies shall gravitate towards creation of a new knowledge-based economy. ICAR-IIMR through its TBI would like to contribute to the success of the National Innovation system, by providing the right ambience and infrastructure for nurturing innovation, technical skills and entrepreneurial talents of thousands of millets stakeholders.
Nutrihub has the requisite expertise available in-house in the relevant focal areas of Nutri-cereals and also proposes to conduct events ranging from events on cooking with millets, spreading awareness or promotion of millets and value-added products along with technology transfer. Sensitization Workshops, Boot Camps and Company Management Seminars. The incubator is well connected with transport and communication system horizontal dissemination of millets promotion and commercialization across the country.
“Commercialise innovations and startups in Nutricereals Industry with best in class support system for entrepreneurs.”
“Create platform and explore business services through entrepreneurship development, innovation and value addition for enhanced millet value chain growth.”
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Coordinating with the management in helping in the setup and maintenance of TBI for a strong Incubation program
2. Planning and organizing incubation services, conducting various feasibility studies and market research, coordinating technology transfer with the concerned team, helping incubatees to get financial assistance
3. Monitoring day-to-day operations/activities of Nutrihub
4. Providing ongoing staff development to enhance their performances and present them during the meetings if needed
5. Working with students, faculty, and management to ensure entrepreneurship and innovation may become an integral part of Nutrihub’s ecosystem
1. Experience in startups, incubation related will be preferred
2. Good in English with verbal and written communication skills
3. Strong literacy in computer, MS Office, and internet knowledge in food processing of agri commodities
4. Experience in dealing with incubation/marketing
5. Proven experience in handling administrative matters
6. Events organizing and management & networking skills
7. Proven documentation skills in writing projects for funding and research and popular literature communication
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 7 Lac/annum
Number of openings – 3
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)