About Mahaan Foods:
Mahaan Foods is a leader in the diary and food ingredients industry in India. With over 30+ years of expertise, Mahaan has been at the helm of food innovation and solutions. At Mahaan, we have one deep driving purpose: to build long- term sustainable partnerships with our customers and vendors by providing support round the clock.
We endeavor to meet customer requirements through constant investments in technology, machinery, new product development and human resources in our joint journey to innovate. We continually seek to diversify our product portfolio to service a wider spectrum of ingredient applications.
Mahaan has a new state-of-the-art recognized dry mix facility and a liquid milk processing line engineered by Tetrapak for co-pack and third-party manufacturing with a capacity of 30,000 MT annually.
Mahaan Group promotes a culture of innovation and sustainability, while remaining nimble and adapting to the
constantly evolving market dynamics!
Position: Production Executive
Overview of the role: We are in search of a candidate who:
- Has extensive knowledge about dairy production and processes along with knowledge of food safety
standards that are customary within the food industry and mandated by government regulations.
- Can provide oversight and monitoring of production processes for compliance with company policies and procedures to include, but not only limited to cGMP but also SSOP, HACCP, CCP, and other regulatory and company pre-requisite programs.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and able to identify potential gaps and make improvements accordingly. S/he
- must possess excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills. If you are looking
for a challenging and dynamic work environment, are passionate about dairy and food ingredients and confident in
your ability to drive value to new businesses, we look forward to hearing from you!
Key responsibilities and mandate:
- Understand production plan, allocate resources- man, machine, assign job duties, determine equipment and supplies required, and build a production schedule.
- Can make daily MIS report along with loss tracking, energy, water tracking and productivity and line efficiency
- Ensure manufacturing and processing staff wear appropriate sanitary and protective gear to ensure health and safety
- Monitor every aspect of production to ensure compliance with established procedures and standards
- Oversee the maintenance, repair, and replacement of production equipment to ensure smooth work
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting shift meetings.
- Responsible for closely working with people to improve in skills of the people in the team.
- Responsible for output of shifts, need to collaborate with cross-functional team to produce products
with; Right quality, Right quantity, at the Right time at the Lowest cost.
- Process and production efficiency – Environmental Improvements – Quality improvements
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Custodian of Formulation, Planning of raw materials and Planning of FG
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Educational background BTech/MTech in Mechanical Engineering/Dairy Technology/Foot Technology (Prefer an engineering background.)
- Formal technical dairy technology education/understanding is an asset
- Work Experience – 2 to 5 years of relevant work ex (Immediate joining or under one month is preferred)
- Proficient computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Superior communication skills in a multi-cultural environment.
Other Key Skills:
• Strong leadership skills (provides clear vision and direction, demonstrates integrity and courage,
effective risk-taker, strong motivator, trusted and resultsdriven).
• Ability to develop subordinates
• Proven record of collaboration skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communicationskills.
• Ability to interact effectively with employees and senior level executives.
• Proven ability to accomplish results through formal channels and informal networks.
• Exceptional risk assessment skills (regulatory requirements, safety, and quality risks).
• Positive attitude – achiever, self-motivated, strong bias for action, persistent in following up and willingness to develop skills required for personal development.
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
• Demonstrated understanding of production practices in the dairy / food industry in India.
Why should you be interested?
• You will have opportunities to bring about a positive and measurable impact in the lives of end consumers
through providing food ingredients with high nutritional, functional, taste, transparency and traceability
benefits — thereby ensuring a healthier and happier India!
Team and Culture
• We are a young and daring collection of food enthusiasts dedicated to quality, growth and service. We always deliver on our promise, are efficient and occasionally funny.
• You will get a chance to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment and understand thebusiness mechanics of global business.
• You will have extensive exposure to senior management and the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds and subject matter experts.
• We provide ample opportunities to our team members to develop their knowledge andexperience.
Hathras, Uttar Pradesh, India
• Our manufacturing facility is in Hathras.
Send us the following:
• Your resume
• Brief letter explaining why you are a fit for the role
Compensation: We offer a competitive market salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
• Apply via email with your resume.
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
• After qualifying for the interview rounds, we will select the desired candidate
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)