Life at Cargill
At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Customers choose us for our world of expertise, delivered locally, quickly and reliably in a way that creates value together for them and us. Every day, we connect customers and suppliers to the world by developing personal relationships and setting the standard high on the way we work. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best. Join us to make connections, achieve your higher purpose and create a meaningful, global impact.
The way we succeed is just as important as success itself. We approach business with a sense of respect and responsibility. Our purpose, vision, values and leadership expectations influence and inspire how we tackle everyday challenges … and create lasting, global impact.
See how our employees around the world have come together to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way.
Our Purpose and Vision
- Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way
- Our vision is to be the most trusted partner in agriculture, food and nutrition
We are successful when employees choose us, customers prefer us, communities welcome us and owners earn an attractive return.
- Do the Right Thing
- Put People First
- Reach Higher
Job Purpose and Impact
The Officer Packaging will provide technical support to our engineers and scientists on a variety of technical tasks. We seek a detail-oriented individual who will perform engineering technician para-professional work to assist engineers in the organization.
- Support activities such as design, testing, production, operation of equipment and systems.
- Work within defined technical processes and procedures or methodologies to help conclude the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Develop and recommend procedures and methods and prepare technical reports and documentation.
- Collect, maintain, format, compile, and manipulate technical data, such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma in packaging or equivalent field
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply