At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions. At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what’s right. Always.
Location – Gurgaon, India
To drive Asset Care Program, Manufacturing Excellence Agenda, Centre line Performance & Productivity by impactful coordination and partnering with plants & driving the following aspects
- Lead core Maintenance & Reliability process including Tools & developing M&R Scorecard
- Drive Manufacturing Excellence Agenda for BU Foods as TPM CoE and collaboration with sector M&R lead
- Developing Regular review mechanism on Performance benchmark on Operating Efficiency & Material efficiency gap analysis and recommending on Tools to improve.
- Custodian of M&W process and partner Data Warehouse (ODS) management & Monthly Measure Up governance
- Interface between SC Ops and MOS community to drive key productivity projects
- Active partnering with MOS in Deep Dives and consolidating on Report outs
- Anchoring SET Capability build Program and driving IPS Audit agenda for BU
- Active partnering with BU LSS leads to ensure capability build through KL, GB Schools and productivity projects through SET / Belt engagement
- Engage with Region LSS and M&R Leads and drive horizontal replication of BPTs
- Driving PeMM coordination effectively for the BU partnering with Sector M&R Lead
- Partner specific BU led agenda like low-cost automation, digitization, Standardization process, Cost optimization & cross function projects etc.
- Contributing on time completion on AOP Exercise and consolidation on AOP deck insights
M&R Core Agenda
- Prepare Master plan for M&R performance
- Develop governance program Monthly KPI review (Downtime, MTBF, MTTR, Red Tag, RCA action)
- R&M Spent dashboard and action follow ups for cost optimization
- PeMM KPI orientation and implementation of Lean PeMM standards
- Leading BU for monthly M&R Sector calls
M&W / ODS
- Promoting ODS discipline to track Key KPIs and identifying gaps & Reporting back to plants
- Ensure Uploading sector Measure Up template within timeline to report plant performance
- Conducting M&W health check for the plants & identify gaps to improve performance
- Ensuring ODS troubleshoot and Mup related troubleshoots coordinating with BU & sector technical Team
- Driving LSS KL & GB belt program orientation to deliver site productivity
- Contributing through LSS capability development YOY working with LSS BB resource
- Ensuring active partnering with MOS team & BU LSS Lead in Deep Dives
Manufacturing Excellence Agenda (TPM 2.0)
- Coordinating with plants on TPM master plan KPM -KPI-KAI & step clearance
- Consolidating yearly audit report out for plant’s TPM health check.
- Driving tools to improve Operating & Material efficiencies – zooming in Circle targets
- Establishing monthly TPM review, engaged culture & program promotion
- Establishing coordination with Sector lead on Best Practice Tools and sharing with plants
SET Capability build & Driving IPS
- Extending Support in Coordinating SET School at BU level – partnering with MOS team
- Driving BU IPS score improvements by coordinating on action compliance review calls
- Consolidating on IPS capability need at plant level and sharing best practices from Cross BU audits
- Develop self as Lean PeMM assessor
- Coordination with Sector lead to establish PeMM orientation for plants
- Developing PeMM Scorecard and monitoring on monthly progress. Horizontal replication of Best Practice Tools.
Cross function & Other projects
- Coordination with MOS team for key productivity projects
- Driving BU Lead Capacity Boost projects and any other scheduled projects
- Leading Process standardization projects like Engg Spare Taxonomy
- Leading BB LSS projects partnering with cross functions
- Driving Low-cost automation and Digitization projects
- Extending support for Upcoming Green fields for process standardization.
- Participate actively in AOP process under the guidance of P&P Head and completing all schedule tasks within time line.
- Closing With Sector per standard AOP template within timeline post-closing all quarries through work rationales.
- Degree in Engineering/Food Technology
- 5+ years of Supply Chain experience, preferably with Foods / Beverages/FMCG industry
- Proven functional experience in leading implementation of Manufacturing Excellence tools (TPM). Working knowledge SAP and engineering spares management.
- Experience of independently leading change initiatives /project management
- Communication Skills, Analytical Skills, Facilitation & Planning Skills.
- Collaboration & influencing.