Location: Gurugram, Haryana IN
Manager – Commercialization, Sparking & Hydration
Position Overview: The role is responsible for leading the development and commercialization of strategic categories for INSWA OU by working with all related stakeholders (R&D, Marketing, CPS, finance, bottling partners, other functions) and ensure completion of launches as per agreed timelines.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Lead commercialization process for new product launches by working collaboratively and networking with all the necessary functions while ensuring compliance with KO standards and policies / local regulation for the entire OU.
- Lead Cadences among Network Team (R&D, CPS, G2G, marketing, finance, technical and Bottling partners) ensuring that an effective process is in place to deliver new product development and commercialization as agreed in standards and within timelines.
- Provide technical support and expertise to the marketing department during preparation of marketing strategies and plans for innovation plan.
- Lead Trouble shooting of product formula related problems
- Requires to be accountable to have clear communication among several entities/functions by giving clear process direction and by prioritizing goals and actions in order to ensure that process flows accurately
- Provide technical support to Marketing departments, bottling partners and suppliers starting from idea creation to production and performance monitoring in the market.
– Engineering or equivalent degree
– Knowledge of Excel , Project Management
Related Work Experience:
– 8-10years experience across Project Management or Innovation in Food/Beverage company where innovations are a key pillar to company vision – – Experience in Stakeholder management
– Experience in MS Excel or MS Project
- Engineering knowledge: knowledge of process requirement of a Beverage Product
- Production Processes: Knowledge of syrup and beverage manufacturing processes. These include blending solids, blending liquids or juices, carbonation, filling, water treatment, packaging, cleaning and sanitation, or refrigeration technologies.
- Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g. on time, within budget).
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Job posted on 08 Dec 2022
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program