With over 200 brands sold in more than 180 countries, we’re the world’s leading premium drinks company. Every day, over 27,000 talented people come together at Diageo to create the magic behind our much-loved brands. From iconic names to innovative newcomers – the brands we’re building are rooted in culture and local communities. Our ambition is to be one of the best performing, most trusted and most respected consumer products companies in the world.
Our founders, such as Arthur Guinness, John Walker, and Charles Tanqueray, were visionary entrepreneurs whose brilliant minds helped shape the alcohol industry. And through our people, their legacy lives on. Join us, and you’ll collaborate with talented people from all corners of the world. Together, you’ll innovate and push boundaries, shaping a more inclusive and sustainable future that we can all be proud of.
With diversity at our core, we celebrate our people’s unique passions, commitments and specialist skills. Because when varied voices, mindsets, and personalities come together, great ideas are born. In our supportive culture, your voice will be heard and you’ll be empowered to be you. Just bring your ambition, curiosity and ideas, and we’ll celebrate your work and help you reach your fullest potential.
Job Description for senior executive MENA
1 .Having good knowledge of fermentation and distillation
2. Implement production as per plan
3. Report any production related issue and take corrective actions
4. Entering and maintaining production data in SAP
5. Adherence to procedures w.r.t. safety, quality, environment and security standard of the company
6. co-ordinate for production with maintenance and downtimes to minimize manufacturing schedule.
7. Implement recommend solution to resolve identified problems to improve performance
8. Implement corrective and preventive action planned
9. Ensure production /material flow/housekeeping and conformance to health, safety and environment standards, quality management as per plan
10. Participate/arrange in regular shop floor meeting , shop floor round to ensure compliance of factory rules/standards set industrial safety ,environment system to meet quality and business standards
11. Co-ordinate with maintenance executive as per plan
12. Engage, guide and train workmen to ensure production delivery is not impact.
13. conducting daily shop floor tool box talks on safety, quality and productivity improvement.
14. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to communicate to all levels across the plant
supporting continuous improvement and problem-solving activities by providing / utilizing technical knowledge and experience presented in a logical and codified way utilizing data analysis techniques and tools.
15. Building and sustaining working collaborations with functional partners within distillation/fermentation (Technical specialists, project engineering, risk & governance, procurement) to deliver comprehensive solutions to challenges.
16. Supporting continuous improvement and problem-solving activities by providing / utilizing technical knowledge and experience presented in a logical and codified way utilizing data analysis techniques and tools.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location: Nanded Unit
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)