Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach.
Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Job Location: Baramati
About the Role:
In this role to you’re responsible to ensure quality supplies for surprises and KJ packing at supplier end. Implementation and Ensuring that Ferrero quality standard and protocol are well practiced and followed at vendors producing surprises and packing.
Performing supervisions providing guidelines for continuous improvements on quality, safety and hygiene standards. Coordinating with the supplier and guiding them to meet the other compliance audits like CCC, TISI, Disney etc.
Supervising the suppliers :-
• Following the guidelines from quality manual implementing and ensuring that Ferrero quality standards and protocol are well practiced and followed at vendors producing surprises and packing.
• Coordinating with suppliers for inspections to deliver a quality product in limited time frame.
• Providing information on the products related to the complaints from AQS and DQG.
• Conducting process supervisions as per Ferrero quality standards & reporting non-conformity (if any) to line supervisor.
• Providing guidelines and taking feedback to reduce the internal rejection levels.
• Conducting meeting with supplier for CAPA to reduce overall rejections.
• Follow up on the closer of the audit points within limited time frame.
• Providing necessary training at the supplier end to improve the level of quality and hygiene standards.
• Providing assistance to the Junior by helping them to judge the defects depending on the severity of the defects.
Cross functional Co-ordination:-
- Timely coordination with all departments for daily quality concerns. Alarming departments to receive Information and feedback on customer complaints.
- Timely coordination with the supplier, AQS, internally sharing rejection reports, forwarding Test Certificates coordinating with factories of destinations to help their queries regarding test certificates.
- Alignment with logistic to meet their dispatch requirements prioritizing and managing the inspections accordingly to avoid dispatch delays.
• Checking technical files and data sheets for the toys.
• Timely lot creation and releasing the lot in SAP system.
• Perform new development toy testing and updating test results on PLM.
• Coordinating with the technical department discussing in case of failure or safety issues related to quality with the new toys.
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate in relevant filed with 4 to 7 yrs of experience
- Knowledge of Moulding shop defect and its analysis
- Problem solving techniques and its usage to improve the quality
- Interpersonal skill and manpower handling skill within vendor team to achieve the results in time.
Job Referral Code-C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)