WE MAKE PEOPLE SAY, DELICIOUS!
Keva Flavours is a leading flavour supplier to the food and beverage companies in the country headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of S.H. Kelkar & Co. Ltd, a respected Indian multinational that specializes in flavours, fragrances, and aroma ingredients. Our legacy dates to 1922 when we began our journey as a manufacturer of industrial perfumes in British India.
We create and supply all kind of flavours across the globe, including sweet flavours, exotic flavours and traditional ethnic flavours of India. As an industry-leading flavour supplier, our products are widely used by some of the best brands in the food processing industry. Our food flavouring solutions have influenced the fortunes of many well-known food and beverages companies around the globe. We create unique combinations of different flavour profiles to make food essence and flavours for a wide variety of dairy, confectionery, bakery, savoury food products, and beverages. We currently have a repository of more than 3000 flavours.
Although we have been in the taste and flavour business for many decades, our focus is on constantly reinventing ourselves and adopting best practices. The result is our ability today to consistently create flavours that give brands an edge of novelty, all manufactured at our state-of-the-art FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification) and ISO 9001 (International Organization for Standardization) certified plants, approved by FSSAI (Food Safety Standards Authority of India). We can offer Halal-certified and Kosher-certified flavours to our valued customers.
Keva is one of the largest and trusted food flavouring suppliers with Indian origin and global footprints. We possess the kind of capacity and expertise required to service large volume orders anywhere across the globe. This is because we conduct exhaustive research and invest a substantial amount of resources in perfecting the supply chain logistics of our house of flavours. Our backward integration strategy in developing critical aroma ingredients used in flavours further strengthens our sustainability framework and increases operating effectiveness. Our manufacturing plants are ISO 14001:2015 certified, which contributes to the environmental pillar of our sustainability framework.
To be one of the leading flavour companies, driven by a spirit of excellence and commitment towards our customers by ensuring the best-in-class execution in product development and customer satisfaction.
· Represent Keva in front of Global or National Key Account customers
· Preparation and approval of audit documentation (Departmental SOPs, Formats, Protocols, policies etc)
· Handling audits and compliance review – Internal audits, FSSC, QMS ,EMS, vendor audit etc
· Handling of Customer complaints – Investigation, Review and report preparation and communication to stakeholders.
· Documentation review ( SOP, Policies, Formats, Change control , Deviation, OOS etc )
· Knowledge of FSSC 22000 & ISO 9001 QMS is must.
· Knowledge of FSSAI requirements as per Food Safety Standards Act is must.
· Change management process.
· To conduct internal audits & to coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external parties.
· Vendor qualification management.
· Sensory evaluation of RM and FG
· Knowledge of regulatory function
· Must have good understanding about flavor profiles and testing.
· Must have knowledge about analytical instruments.
· Strong QA and QC background
· Customer focus
· Analytical ability
· Process orientation
· Auditing skills
· Good communication
· Graduate/Post Graduate (Chemistry, Biochemistry)
· Experience: Minimum 15 – 20 years of relevant experience in food/Pharma.
· Candidate should be willing to work 6 days a week