A brief about Cattleways Solutions Private Limited is as follows:
We are a start up in premium dairy space. We are trying to address and unmet demand that nobody is addressing. We are taking a holistic approach whereby all stake holders in the supply chain will be benefitted. We collect high quality antibiotic free, adulterant free milk from farmers and the same goes to our customer who relish the freshness and goodness of our milk and milk products.
Department – Quality Assurance
Qualification – B. Tech / M. Tech (Dairy Tech.)
Relevant Experience- 15+ years
Job Location – NCR Delhi, Rajastan
Salary-Not a constraint for right candidate
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that the Quality Assurance Function has the capability and expertise to deliver the required business support with innovation in dairy technology & quality assurance.
2. Assure that products & processes are safe and meet regulatory requirements.
3. Develop, interpret, and apply Food Safety and Quality plus Safety and Environmental Policies.
4. Implement and maintain food safety control systems included but not limited to Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and the Safe Quality Foods (SQF) program.
5. provide leadership and direction to plant staff in regards to facilitating growth, communication, sharing information, development of uniform product and quality specifications, and HACCP programs and other food safety control system programs
6. Must have good understanding of sanitation, microbiology, chemistry, allergen control, nutrition and Good Manufacturing Practices
7. Ability to think creatively to identify improvements and develop solutions.
8. Conducts regular hazard analyses identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures
9. Manage the day-to-day operation of the QA laboratory while overseeing the quality team and sanitation processes
10. Review all product labels used in the facility and ensure adherence to legal labeling guidelines, regulatory requirements, and Company standards
11. Develop and maintain documentation of all required quality tests and activities
12. Responsible for laboratory management, reagent preparation, upkeep and maintenance of laboratory equipment& / reagents, timely calibration of equipment&, understand and adhere GLP and good documentation practices.
13. Responsible for timely analysis and appraisal of test results to senior officer.Show more
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship