ADVERTISEMENT FOR TEACHING PERSONNEL IN DEPARTMENT OF FOOD SCI & TECH
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for 02 Positions of TEACHING PERSONNEL (with reservation UR 01, SC 01), in Department of Food Science and Technology of this college for I Semester 2022-23 on contractual basis @ 650/- per hour, maximum 30,000/- per month for candidates fulfilling eligibility of Assistant Professors in the University or @ 550/- per hour, maximum 25,000/- per month for candidates not fulfilling eligibility of Assistant Professors in the University
Essential Qualifications for Assistant Professors:
Ph.D. /Doctorate Degree in the subject concerned (Food Science and Technology) or related field/Master’s degree in the concerned discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent in the point scale system. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-able (Physically and visually differently-able) candidates.
For candidates having Masters degree, NET (National Eligibility Test) /SLET shall remain compulsory alongwith one publication in NAAS rated referred journals. Essentiality of NET is waived off for the candidates holding Ph.D. degree with course work, along with at least two full length publications having a NAAS rating not less than 4, on the last date of submission of application. The candidates with Ph.D. degree without course work will not qualify for NET exemption.
Desirable qualifications for Teaching Personnel Positions Prior experience of Teaching UG/PG courses of Food Science and Technology, at College or University level.
- The last date of submission of application to the office of Head, Deptt of Food Science and Technology, College of Agriculture through e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org is 25 Aug, 2022.
- The candidates may have to make presentation on any topic related to Food Science and appear in interview on 26 Aug, 2022, at 9.30 am in office of the Head, Deptt of Food Science & Tech., College of Agriculture, Pantnagar.
- The candidates should bring their original certificates and a set of attested copies with respect to academic qualifications, teaching experience, publications, and category as applicable, indicated in the application form at the time of interview
- Number of seats may increase or decrease as per change in requirements.
- The College further reserves the right not to fill any of the posts at its discretion without assigning any reason.
- Selected candidates shall be engaged on contractual basis for I Semester 2022-23 only and shall be required to join the duties immediately.
- The terms and conditions of engagement will be as per policy approved by the Univefsity.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending interview.
- In the event that no eligible candidate is available at the time of interview from the reserved categories, the position shall be filled from open category, considering the compulsions of the teaching faculty needs of the Department,
- No separate intimation shall be made for the interview.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)