Sree Mangalmoorthi Starch Industries was started in the year 1990 for Native Starches and in 2010 Angel Starch & Food Private Limited was established in Erode, Tamil Nadu.
Our core value of ‘Customer Focussed Innovation’ has made us emerge as one of the largest manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of wide varieties of starch in India. We have a registration and membership under the Certificate of Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority.
Under the guidance of Mr. V. P. S. Radhakrishnan and his vast industry experience of 27 years, we are able to deliver the best to our ever-growing clientele.
Our exceptional product range is well known in the market. We are backed by state of the art infrastructure and equipped with a processing unit, quality checking unit and a warehouse and packaging section. Quality of the products has always been our prime concern. We take stringent measures to check our products on various parameters like composition, viscosity, pH value, purity and effectiveness.
Designation – Production Supervisor.
- Gender – Male.
- Age Limit – >25.
- Location : Perundurai – Sipcot (Candidates Must be within 15 KM).
- Educational qualification (Must) – Bachelor’s Degree /Diploma- Food Technology, Chemical Technology, Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Bio Technology.,
- Desired years of work experience – 3 to 6 years of experience in Food Industry (OR) FMCG in Production..,
Technical Expertise – Should have knowledge in Production Planning & Maintenance..,
Desired Skills – Knowledge in MS Office & MS Excel, Tally ERP.,
Job Description [Ownership Profile] –
- Responsible for Raw material and packing Material Management for production & achieving production targets.
- Knowledge of Machine erection and commissioning
- Responsible for Operation of Blender, Roaster, packing machine and Preventive maintenance.
- Implementing of TPM, 5S.
- Practicing quality standards in process.
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP and complying to that documentations.
- Handling all production related activities including planning, control and troubleshooting.
- Optimizing capacity utilization and improving productivity.
- Preparing production schedules; monitoring cost to ensure execution of production process within budget, etc.
- Effectuating cost saving initiatives; achieving cost reduction through value engineering, reduction in breakdown, rework and waste elimination.
- Implementation of Quality systems e.g. TPM,TQM, 5S, Take lead in implementation of requirements of these systems.
- Regular review of plant performance, make action plans for continuous improvement of product quality, productivity, food safety, operating cost.
- Coordinating with Production & Maintenance depts. for planning preventive maintenance activities.
- Timely reporting information to the higher-ups.
- Ensure all equipment and machines are in good working condition
- Delegate responsibilities and authorities as required to supporting team members in order to ensure smooth and effective functioning of the system.
- Hands-on experience in maintenance of plant, utilities and mechanical machineries & Equipments.
- Implementing R&D Inputs in Production.
- Undertaking regular inspections to prevent accidents and hazard occurrences.
- Maintaining discipline in the department, effective utilization of manpower.
- Update completion of batch manufacturing records(BMR),Cleaning Logs,Equipment usage Logs,etc.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)