Here at Ferrero we love what we do: we are the proud crafters of worldwide iconic and well-loved brands. It’s what we’ve been doing for over 70 years, always with the same, ongoing dedication and enthusiasm.
Our company is defined by our people. We are a global team that is always looking for new talents. Being part of Ferrero means being involved in a shared project characterised by strong values, a beautiful history and precise objectives. Together, we have the chance to further develop our future, bringing moments of joy to future generations, while developing personal and professional skills.
Our Learning Philosophy
At Ferrero, we are people centric. Our entire philosophy on learning is centred around caring for our people, whilst acknowledging that proactivity and individual empowerment are the true agents of personal growth. As our employees craft their projects, we help each individual develop know-how and skills in a stimulating international environment.
We guide our talents in embracing future challenges while preserving the Ferrero company’s heritage and traditions. Together, we work towards long-term career development along a defined framework, creating continuous conversation and nurturing the leadership skills that are fundamental to our mutual future success.
OUR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
We have our employees’ personal growth and career development at heart. This is the reason why learning is part of our way of thinking, supported by our Global Key Programsthat our employees can access, both online and through face-to-face lessons. Powered by Ferrero University, our in-house learning organisation, these programs promote continuous learning on the job in an international environment.
Job Location: Pune
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
1) Managing market quality data and coordinate with auditors
2) Prepare FDG web & mobile application for perceive quality test & educate Auditors and Supervisors.
3) Keep a track and Manage resources efficiently, Report checking on a weekly basis, rectify the errors and generating reports.
4) Support line manager in activities in quality defect analysis and interpreting the results
5) Support other quality verticals such as raw and pack quality, distributors WH quality
6) Prepare NC and RCA and CAPA for continuous improvements initiatives.
- Quality compliance vs Requirements
- Regularly gathers data analyses it in order to assess the accuracy of the information and to evaluate the situation on the market. Gives assistance to the Freshness Team in performing their tasks.
- Defect validation
- Regularly archive data and photos in the way to give an access to the information to other departments and keep them up-dated
- Freshness reports
- Processes data obtained by the Freshness Auditors, participates in creating and presenting reports in order to inform the management.
- Perceived Quality
- Educating the Auditors and Supervisors on Perceived Quality methodology, and report generation on subjected timelines without any delay.
- Q/ F Panel
- Coordinate and ensure reporting on time from all locations with obedience to the Channel targets and Cluster Management.
- Perceived Quality Funds
- Checking bills and maintains proper accounts of perceived quality checks.
Who we are looking for:
Candidate with Bachelor’s in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Other streams from reputed institute university, good in spreadsheet and PPT, willing to learn and build career in Food Quality
Job Referral Code: C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program