Since 1929, we have grown to become India’s leading manufacturer of biscuits and confectionery.
As the makers of the world’s largest selling biscuit, Parle-G, and a host of other very popular brands, the Parle name symbolizes quality, nutrition and superior taste.
An in-depth understanding of the Indian consumer psyche has helped us develop a marketing philosophy that reflects the needs of the Indian masses. We have made it a tradition to deliver both health and taste, with a value-for-money positioning that allows people from all classes and age groups to enjoy Parle products to the fullest.
With a reach spanning the remotest villages of India and major cities across the world, the House of Parle has become synonymous with trust, globally.
Parle biscuits and confectionaries are fast gaining acceptance in International markets, across all continents.
The major first world markets like U.S.A., UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Middle East are relishing Parle products. As part of the efforts towards a larger share of the global market, Parle has received some globally recognized certifications (FSSC:22000, ISO:22000 and Halal Certification) and we have the membership of some of International associations like BCMA, (USA) etc.
Today, the Parle brands have found their way into the hearts and homes of people all over India and abroad.
Parle now has manufacturing units in 7 countries outside of India- Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Nepal. In 2018, we also added a new manufacturing plant at Mexico.
Parle’s work culture values:
Trust & Respect – Being dependable & treating everyone with fairness & dignity
Responsibility & Responsiveness – Taking proactive charge and being accountable for self & others
Integrity – Being morally right & ethical in all interactions
Innovation – Finding new creative ideas and making them feasible & effective
Teamwork – Commitment to common goals & collaboration based on open & honest communication
Achievement and Focus – Working smart with perseverance & being goal-driven
Positive and Passionate – Engaging with optimism & enthusiasm & inspiring an unshakeable commitment
Soar with Us, Give wings to your aspirations:
We bring you the opportunity to work us and be part of creating a History. An Opportunity to showcase your potential, develop your skills and grow multifold.
Career with Parle is fueled with passion and purpose. It’s a platform, where you have the opportunity to be more than your mere job title.
Position – Production Line Supervisor (Production Officer)
- Opening – 02 Nos.
- Educational Qualification – B. Tech (Food Processing Technology) / B.Sc./ M.Sc. (Food processing tech)
- Experience : -0 to 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Food Processing Technology, Backing and Mixing for biscuits Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Manpower Handling Knowledge of S.A.P. in PP module. Knowledge of ISO / HACCP / FSMS / GMP / GHP and food safety management in Production section.
- Knowledge of 5S/Kaizen/ TQM etc Maintenance of stock register Requisition of Packing Material & Final Product transferring in BSR.
- Unloading, stacking and storage of packaging material as per companys SOP for the Stores.
- Final visual check of product. Responsible for maintaining cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene standards as per the companys SSOP in storage and packaging section.
- Ensuring the availability of packing material in the Department by raising indent and follow up Noting down the wastages and noting down in the Daily Production Report.
- Ensure the safety in the department. Ensure the use of proper PPE all the time in the department.
- To increase Awareness in the department w.r.t. to Environment/ Safety & Health.
Desired Candidate Profile Working- Round the clock shift working including night shift.
Human Resources Department
Parle Products Pvt. Ltd. Bhuj
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program