As a privately held company ,NIPL is focussed on doing what is right for employees, customers and Industry. Since 2012 we have built reputation of premium quality supplier with our customer partners.
Using innovation as foundation of differentiation and curiosity to discover new opportunities , we are driven to help our customers succeed by addressing emerging trends in the Food Industry.
We work with our customers to create solutions to meet opportunities and challenges , collaborating from the beginning of product life cycle for innovative concepts, applying our product development expertise , ensuring quality through sensory science and ability to deliver final product.
Our offerings are customized for distinct flavour, texture, can also bring cost savings with out altering critical attributes.
We strive to offer our customers proactive ideas, gap analysis in their product range , solution to stay ahead of ever evolving market needs of demanding consumers.
We are looking for a Competent Food Flavourist /Seasoning Creator to join our team and provide creative and technical expertise to help our organization create better Food Seasonings.
Ultimately you will develop Seasonings for the Savoury industries and help us in Technical Sales by visiting our clients. You will utilize our technology to deliver unique solutions in the marketplace.
- Create Commercial seasonings within predefined time, quality & cost criteria.
- Manage & co-ordinate regional projects in response to customer briefings and new creation, to achieve profitable business growth.
- Actively build strong relationships with key customer in partnership with Sales.
- Lead Technical Presentations.
- Anticipate, investigate & resolve problems on regional level with raw materials & finished seasonings as needed.
- Support introduction of new raw materials in the creative portfolio. Engage with key suppliers and Industry Professionals to keep the team consistently updated.
- Support the scale up of new formulations in pilot plant & production.
- Monitor, mentor & train other members of the team such as Interns & junior seasonings flavorists.
- Ensure that R&D activities comply with relevant Acts, Food Safety regulations, ethical standards and Environmental standards and Safety legislation.
- Good Written & verbal communication skills. Ability to confidently deliver compelling presentations to internal team & external customers and influence outcomes.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Food technology, Food Science, Chemistry or Other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar category like seasoning creation, Savoury coating systems or condiments.
- Able to manage Key Regional & National Accounts.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program