WE CHANGE LIVES FOR PEOPLE
We employ over 8,000 people in 37 countries and reported a gross profit of over £610m in 2020. Our four core PageGroup brands are made up of specialised recruitment teams operating across 25 disciplines from actuarial to technology.
A lot has changed since we set up in 1976 and the Group continues to grow and evolve. What hasn’t changed is our commitment to the professional success of our clients, candidates and employees.
Our values are reflected in everything we do, every day, all over the world. They’re an integral part of our business and help set us apart from our competitors. They form a platform for our methods, approach to business and motivation of our people. More than just words, we believe our values are the essence of our brand and influence the way we work day in, day out.
At PageGroup, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities and inclusion in the workplace – as an employer, a provider of services and even through our suppliers. We ensure that everyone is valued and respected and that their selection for recruitment, training or promotion is always based on professional merit.
We’re committed to promoting inclusion at work both at PageGroup and through our clients and candidates. Our internal resourcing department ensures a wide representation of candidates across all areas of diversity and we’ve built diversity and inclusion content into all our training programmes, developed coaching sessions, lunch and learns, focus groups and supporting networks of champions.
It’s a huge part of our success that our people feel valued and that we understand and add value to the markets we recruit into on behalf of our clients. We work closely with our clients, sourcing and recruiting from a truly diverse talent pool to support their diversity strategies and provide them with the best possible candidates for their roles.
We know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insight to our business, generating creativity, problem-solving and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible. We’re continually improving our understanding and refining our approach to support our truly inclusive working environment.
- An opportunity to work in a regional role|An opportunity to work with a Multi-Billion Global MNC
About Our Client
- Our client is a global MNC with presence in more than 30+ countries across the globe and multiple manufacturing and R&D centres in India
- Lead projects to deliver regional innovation with a focus on bringing new innovations to market and ensuring delivery of technical elements to the project
- Role is responsible for insight development, design, development and translation of product innovations with a primary focus on Chocolate/Confectionery
- This role will be part of a team that will provide deep technical product and process understanding and will work with lead markets to develop insights to drive innovation.
- Responsible for leading product development activities and is accountable for the execution of the allocated programs and work streams to bring project through to commercialisation
The Successful Applicant
- Masters in Food Technology with 7-12 years of overall experience with a proven track record of managing complex projects
- Experience in working with external vendors to deliver project requirements
- Experience of working with a global MNC
What’s on Offer
- Work Life Balance
- Market Leading Compensation
Contact: Robin George
Quote job ref: JN-082022-5712833
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)